Introduction to The Howling Flame

Of Immortals and Men; Spin off Number 1, The Howling Flame.

COMING SOON TO WATTPAD! 

Disclaimer: I will make references, often times, to actual existing objects (songs, TV shows, possibly any other real life references). If so, I am not the owner of these references; I am simply borrowing them for certain contexts. My characters are original devised by me. They belong to me.

All Rights Reserved.

This is a spin off of the series Of Immortals and Men, so it bascially takes all of the rules from the original first book. In the sense that all of the same species are present and possibly new ones are introduced. You do not have to read the first book to understand what happens in this one, since they are two separate plots that develop individually. The characters are not  linked, although I can connect them in the future. I simply want to see how this idea fairs and beause it was nagging me to post it. I will definitely continue it as I am excited to be writing about a new race such as the Hell Hounds. Nevertheless, until I finish my first book, there won't be much updates on this story.

So, same old stuff... (for those of you who have not read my first book here's what you need to know.)

When reading about an Immortal, mainly the werewolves, they would tend to "speak" in a special way. I point this out by either using the bold option or italics. Italics mainly for special mind communicative abilities, like for the wolves. (Since to me a wolf ACTUALLY speaking is hard to believe, I have them communicate telepathically or however you like to call it.)

Inner thoughts are expressed with --------------> (on quote mark) 

Dialogue is expressed with ---------------> " (the usual, twin quote marks)

The Immortals List

Hellhounds

Lamias

Demons

Crafters (Much like the templars, here I've devised a special race)

Savants

Werewolves/Wolves

Witches (Wicca related nothing too in depth)

Shapeshifters

Vampire (slight mentions and appearance of said race not too major)

Templars (my original take; you’ll see a lot of races conceptualized this way)

Succubus

Others

(A few others that, for all intents and purposes of the story’s thrill, I cannot reveal just yet.)

Well that’s all, Enjoy!