HongIce smut (mature audiance suggested)

HongKong walked into his dimly lit room, looking on his bed and seeing the most perfect lover he could ever have. His lover and himself loved to do many things with eachother whenever they got intimate. HongKong loves to tease him. And the other? Well, he absolutely loves to scream HongKong's name. Sometimes, they would both go at it for hourse, taking small breaks inbetween to get back to reality. There's not a day where they won't have sex.

"You've been a bad boy~" HK purred, walking towards where his lover was. The other blushed madly at the sight of HongKong, being fully naked for the other, as HK began to slowly lick it's side. The cookie moaned loudly at the feeling of HongKong's tongue against it's own sweet chocolate chips. HongKong continued licking, teasing his lover with every lick. After some more time of licking, HK trailed his hand down tp his own member, beginning to slowly pump it. "You have no idea how many sinful things i wanna do to you~" He whispered in a husky voice, pumping his dick faster and biting his lip hard at his thoughts. After a a few more pumps he finally stopped, moving back to his lover, he lined the cookie up with the head of his cock and slowly pushed his member inside it, part of it crumbling.
HongKong began to slowly thrust inside the cookie, letting out groans of pleasure as he sped up. "Y-you surely are tight for a cookie~" he panted out, thrusting faster, feeling as though he was close to release.
"I-..I think I'm c-close to cumming.." he panted out, thrusting as fast as he could into the cookie. Letting out loud moans with each thrust he earned another moan back from the cookie. He was able to hear the cookie screaming his name in pleasure.

At last, HongKong had finally reached his peek. "I-I'm cumming~!" He screamed, cumming heavily into the cookie. He panted heavily as he felt his realease fill the cookie. He slowed his thrusting as he looked down at the cookie. "That. . .that was great. . ." he mumbled. He pulled out of the cookie, taking it into his hand. "Well, it was nice knowin ya" he said, putting the cookie in his mouth and eating it. Yes, HongKong just ate a cookie that he just fucked and came in. Do i regret writing this? Yes. Is it 1 AM and I've lost all control of my life? Yes. Absa-fucking-loutley.