Starless Nights

There is a world where a single member of a human race always has a soulmate. Someone who is absolutely perfect for them. They don't have to go through heartbreaks to finally find them, or think that someone is the one when they aren't.  

In the Realm of Mondes Parfaits (meaning "Perfect Worlds" in French), humans are born with necklaces, each different from everyone else's except their soulmate. This prevents heart breaks in teens, and divorced in parents. Each necklace is different in shape, size, color, weight, and it had their birthdate engraved on the back. They only have half the necklace, and when they put it together with their soulmate, they become bound with a love like no other.  

The necklaces are attached to the persons body for life. They cannot remove it, or they will be forever lost, and so will their soulmate.  

To find their soulmate, they have to go on a long journey, traveling from country to country in search of their love. Every night, the closer you got to your mate, the more vivid of dream you'd have about them. The farther away you got, the less detailed the dream would be. 

Our story begins in the Realm of Mondes Parfaits, on the planet of Vie Sacréed (meaning "Sacred Life" in French). This is the only planet in the Realm that can hold life, thus the name Vie Sacréed.  

In a small town, a baby girl was born. She had raven black hair, with very light gray/blue eyes. Pale pink plump lips, with the smoothest skin. They named her Faith, for which shes going to need on her journey. Her necklace had two points on it, with two curved sides and a straight top. It pointed to her right hand. It was a deep violet/blue color, like one you would see on a starless night. It was surrounded by bright gold, something a millionaire would die to have. They flipped the necklace over; Dec. 2, 2463. 8:34 PM. 

On the other side of the world, a baby boy was born. He had light brown/blonde hair, with deep sapphire blue eyes. Red lips, and smooth skin. They named him Mitch, after his great-grandfather who died on the journey to find his love. His necklace had two points, two curved sides, and a flat top. It pointed to his left hand. It was a deep violet/blue color, like one you would see on a starless night. It was surrounded by gold, something a millionaire would die to have. They flipped his necklace over; Dec. 2, 2463. 8:34 PM.  

One day, these two children would set out to find each other. Little did they know, it'd be such a long, hard journey.