Sehun the life gaurd

Hi guys! This is just a quick imagine I wrote! I hope you enjoy! And let me know what you think :) (I always keep my imagines g to pg. just so you know)

(scene) It's a hot summer day and you and your friends go to the beach. One of your friends wants you to surf with her. You dont know how to surf yet you find yourself out in the ocean on a board. As you're about to stand up a wave comes and knocks you down. You swim back up, only to get a quick gasp of air when another waves hits you down again. You're underwater with no sense of up or down and your lungs feel as if they're about to explode. You feel yourself blacking out when something grabs your hand and pulls you out of the water. you feel yourself get carried into someone's arms. You open your eyes to try to look at the person but the sun blurs your vision. The person carrying you puts you down in the shade and sits next to you. Finally, you get to see who your rescuer is. Next to you sits a boy with hair thats dyed in vibrant reds, blues, greens, and blonde. He wears classic red lifegaurd shorts and his muscles are lightly toned. He puts a towel around you, and finally speaks, giving you a gentle smile "You uh took quite the tumble out there. Glad I got there when I did" you stare at him speechless. "Wouldn't want a pretty girl like you getting hurt now would we? Are you ok?" you finally spoke up "Oh um yeah. Just a little dizzy" he laughs a cute little laugh "Well I'd imagine so! You just got hit by like, a bajillion waves" you notice he has a slight lisp when he talks, but it's cute to you. "My name is Sehun by the way" he offers you his hand. You think it's for a shake when you grab it but he pulls you to your feet instead. Sehun grabs your shoulders and looks into your eyes. "You sure youre ok?" he asks. "Yeah I'm fine," you reply. He looks down at the ground a blushes a little. He finally speaks up and says "Well....I dont believe you! So I guess I'm just going to ask that we meet up later at the movies down the street! Just so I can, uh, check up on you and make sure youre really ok." He pulls out a pen and paper from his life gaurd pack on the ground and scribbles something down. He hands it to you "Well...you're going to need my number if we're meeting up later" he smiles a big grin. " I have to go back to my post or else my friend Kai will get onto me about being gone so long, but call me later ok?" He puts up his hand as if for a hi five. When your hand connects with his he pulls you to him, gives you a quick kiss on the cheek, and skips back to his post with his cheeks blushing and his smile as big as ever.

~fin~

---------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed it! Leave comments and stuff! And have a great day or night wherever you are :)