I Need Time ;)

Chapter One.

"Harry, I need you more than ever! Please Harry. Management had this happen to keep us away from each other, I never wanted this! Harry, please listen to me. It's all a lie, please don't leave me." Louis says while crying his heart out to me.

"I would never leave you Louis, I would never ever leave you, especially stop loving you. I will always love you and be there for you. You will get through this, and I will help. Just calm down Louis. I'm just scared that they will do whatever it takes to keep us apart." I said with tears falling down my face.

"Harry, I don't know why they had me be the one to 'get her pregnant', but it's not mine, for sure it isn't. I know it." Louis says while I'm wiping his tears away.

"Ok Louis, but I'm still heart broken by this. I love you, but I need to get my head around everything, because I had to find out from social media. No one came to me about it, I guess to not have me hurt, but I found out anyways...When I saw your name there saying you got her pregnant and that you're going to be a father, I was hurt badly. I just need some time to myself tonight Louis. I'll uhm, text you later. Bye Louis." I said kissing him and hugging him hard. I let go and walked to the front door.

"HARRY! JUST KNOW IT wasn't.. my fault." Louis' soft voice said and I'm out the door. I lean against it, and hear him crying hard.

I start crying quietly, and there's a lot I'm thinking about right now. I wipe my tears away and walk to my car. I'm crying so hard to the point that my eyes are red, and I'm starting to have a huge headache.

I sit in the car for a while to calm myself down. This just isn't my night. My cell rings constantly. Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. I said I needed time. He must've texted them or something. I'm still at our house. Might as well go see if Louis is okay, I hope he is. I open the door, and walk to the bedroom to find him laying there. He's not sleep. Just laying there.

"Louis." He looks over to where I'm standing.

"Harry." He says getting off the bed and walking over to me.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He says with his head down.

"Okay. I've calmed down so I think we should just go to bed now."

"Good. But hold on." He says walking out.

"Okay." He says walking back in.

I get in after him and we just lay facing each other.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Do you forgive me? About all of this?"

"Yes Louis. It wasn't your fault."

"Okay." He says. I kiss him and turn my side light off.

"Harry?" I sigh.

"Yes Louis?"

"Would you ever leave me? Out of everything that'll happen?"

"No Louis." I kiss him again.

I close my eyes and feel him cuddle more into me. I feel him kiss the back of my neck a few times. His head is on my shoulder and his arms are around my waist. His smol self.

"Harry?" Now what? I giggle a little.

"Yes Louis?" I turn around in his arms and he draws little circles on my arm with his finger.

"Can we do something tomorrow? Or stay in? It doesn't matter." Really?

"Sure Louis. Whatever. Can we go to sleep now? I still have a head ache from all this crying, and I know you have one too. So the best is for us to just sleep." I say laughing softly. I kiss him again, but longer this time. I smile.

"Okay. Fine." He turns his side light off, and this time I turn around and snuggle into him.

"I love you Harry." He says.

"I love you too Louis." I say, and I close my eyes.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖