Fun Fair

You are at the fun fair with your Best Friend Ben .

You want to do all the high and dangerous thing but Ben won't let you so you argued.

-Please please please Ben i want to do the giant ball

-No way it's too dangerous imagine the elastic broke i don't want to do anything that can hurt you .

All you can think about is how he is cute but you won't give up so you give him your best puppy eyes

-Please

-Stop that i won't say yes

You made your lips trembling

-Okay okay we're going to the giant ball

-YEAAAAAAAHHHH thank you Beni

-Anything for my princesse

He then kiss your head and take your hand to lead you at the giant ball.

**********

You finally arrived at the attraction you're heart didn't stop to beat faster since Ben take your hand "it's just the exitation of the attraction maybe "you think.

-Are you still ok ? He ask you

-Of courses i'm. I'm born to do this .You say with a smile and this smile grow when you hear him laugh .

Then you climb into the ball .

-Are you ready you ask him

-No but i have no choice now

-OK 3.2.1 you count down just after the ball is projected in the air and you hear both of you scream as loud as possible .

When you get out of the attraction you're laughting you're ass of while Ben staggers behind you but he finaly catch you by you're shoulder .

-I swear one day you will kill me *y/nickname*but for the moment we're going to the wheel .

He surprise you by taking your hand again and your heart begin to beat faster than ever but he is your best friend you know him since the kindergarten you are his confident you know all his love story so why do you feel so sad when you realise that you can't be more than his friend.This feeling become worst when you see all the couples who climb in the wheel.
You didn't see that it was your turn until Ben pulls on your arm.

-Come on let's go

-Huh yeah you say with a small smile .

The atmosphere is heavy and you can watch him .

-Everything is alright ? He ask tou with a frawn.

-Yep i'm fine why ?
"Wow that is the worst lie you ever made"you think.

-I know you're lying to me i can see the sadness in your eyes .

-Well,there is this boy i really like him ...you know really REALLY like him but i think it's not reciprocate.

-This boy is stupid he miss something!

-Haha you're stupid

-I know that's why you love me

-Ye...wait what?!

-Maybe i'm stupid but you you're dumb if i bring you here it's not only to have the worst fear of my life .

You laugh

-Then why do you bring me here .

-For this .

He lean down and place a soft kiss on your lips before whispering .

-WAKE UP FAT ASS!!!! (No just kidding)

-Love you

End
-RG✌