Our first Kiss and Touch

Two weeks before the wedding

Azuela P.O.V
(Alarm clock goes off)
"Ugh I hate getting up for school"( flips the covers back over her face). "Azuela Ziara Watts GET UP NOW and get ready for school". Her mom told her. " Ugh I swear she gets on my nerves", she whispers. (Gets up and go her connected bathroom to her room , she washed her face and brushed her teeth then got in the scorching hot shower for 10mins cause her school was a 10 min drive . Then she go out trendsetter water off and started to dry off and lotion up with her cotton candy scented lotion and put on her black Nike sports bra on and black lace panties , slipped on her Capri Nike leggings and her black Roshe , Runs , she added diamond stud earrings and her , did light make up and just left her hair down and curly. ) (Grabs her keys , purse and goes down stairs tells her mom bye and gets in her all purple bugatti and is on her way to school)

At school

(Parks her car ,it's a crowd of people . Bell rings everyone goes in the school. Girls look at her with jealousy and boys look at her with lust)

Goes to the office ( at the front desk)

"Um excuse me but I was wondering if I can get my schedule". Azuela asked (Lady at front desk on the phone not paying Azuela no attention) ( smiles and hangs the phone up ) " Like I was saying I was wondering if I can get my schedule".Azuela asked again. (Lady scoffs then hands Azuela her schedule)"Thanks whicho rude self".Azuela said and walked off to her 1st hour which was home ec. (Azuela walks in and everyone looks at her ) "Um miss??." Her teacher asked " Oh um my bad it's Azuela Ziara I'm new." She said " oh well find a seat that is available for now". Her teacher said (he was a young man to be teaching , very cute but very educated at that everyone of his students wanted to get with him but he would turn them down because he valued his job meanwhile he taught as Azuela took her seat and became spaced out until lunch which was 4 hours later. In the lunchroom she didn't know who to sit with and she was feeling a little sick so she just went home . When she got there , there was a note on the stainless steel refrigerator from her mother that said she was going to be gone for a while and that she left money for her and also that Odell will be staying here to keep and eye on her. Azuela just rolled her eyes and cursed under her breath wishing that her mother didn't just make her have a baby sitter. Azuela felt she was grown and could watch her own self she didn't need no baby sitter especially not one such as Odell she hated him with a passion.While thinking she didn't even here Odell come in with his slut of a girlfriend who just kept eyeballing Azuela in a way which was hatred and jealousy . Azuela just brushed it off) "Why is she here , take her to your house or something I don't want to catch Ebola or HIV ."Azuela told him "Girl shut up I can have whoever I want in here Cause I'm watching you ". He says while laughing " ha , ha, ha you think ya so funny huh Mr. Wannabe Casanova , but I'm grown so if ya excuse me I will leave you and ya prostitute to your duties while a take a hot bath."Azuela says smiles then winks " Man just gonna bout ya businesses." Odell huffs looks irritated " Yeah just gone bout ya businesses , do what ya brother said little girl." His girl said " (Azuela laughing hard) Little girl I look more of a grown woman than you do but I'm not saying nun and girl her ain't my brother not even step, so ya betta shut up for I take yo man(Authors Note: Lol hahaha get it Ill take yo man - Salt N Pepper, but anyways) (Azuela walks upstairs and goes to her room )
Odell P.O.V

(Him and his girlfriend in the living room arguing) " So you just gon let her talk to me like that I thought I was ya girlfriend " his girlfriend scoffs and rolls her eyes " Man I don't have time for this you shouldn't have butted in and tried to say something cause y'all both don't like each other" he said angrily
" You always trying to take up for her like you in love or like her , ya know what I'm done I'm tired of this " She said mad on the verge of tears
" Okay bye then" he said emotionless with a straight face just watching tv. " You know what we are done bye " she says crying then leaves the house and slams the door " I ain't like her anyways ole stuck up bihh" he said
(Meanwhile upstairs with Azuela)

Azuela P.O.V

(In the shower listening to Don't Disturb ~ Teyanna Taylor ft. Chris Brown) *Just got out the shower, in her room sitting on her bed putting lotion on *

 Chris Brown) *Just got out the shower, in her room sitting on her bed putting lotion on *

(This her room )🙀
(Odell busts in her room) "Zu I ne........" (Mouth wide open) . "Odell wtf get the hell out you can't be coming in here unannounced ." Azuela said   Odell is just staring at her and her body thinking nothing but pure negative thoughts and actions of what he would do to his soon to be stepsister .  (Azuela snapping her fingers in his face with her towel on her body tightly) " Odell ........ Odell....... Odell."  " What ... Uh yeah what were you saying ?" Odell asked    "I said what did you want?" Azuela asked
"Nun I needed my dads number . " he said.   "Why do you need your dads number ?" She asked. " Cause me and my dad don't talk , we don't even get along the only reason I'm here is for the wedding after that I'm M.I.A ." He said.  " Oh okay well let me put some clothes on first alright. She told him  " Uh ... Oh yeah gon head . He said  ( her shirt dropped and she bent over to picked it up , Odell was still there watching he couldn't believe that she was so aroused and he thought why).     ( He went behind her she could feel him ,her body stiffens and breath hitches , he bends down trailing kisses down her neck leaving hickeys nibbling on her earlobe as she moans his name ) "O-- dell w-ha-t are you doing ." She said stuttering   ( still kissing on her he picks her up and lays her on the bed both look into each eyes then go into a full make out session neither one can keep their hands of each other Odell loses his shirt and Azuela loses the towel covering herself she feels embarrassed for him to look at her.  "Nah look at me ma (she looks at him) , don't ever cover yourself you are beautiful no matter what people say . He tells her ( they go back to kissing this time it's like they need each other and all the sexual frustration just needs to be tamed , his two fingers penetrates her , while she's rocking back and forth in ecstasy ) ( no one knows that while this is going on that someone just came in the house )

(Authors P.O.V.  Dun! Dun! I wonder who is the person that came in the house stay tuned in cause tomorrow the drama begins MWuhaha MWuhaha 😂😂😂😂)