A Flower for my Loved One (Friskriel)

(Writer's notes: I'm sorry if this is bad! It is my first attempt at an Undertale fic of any kind so I'm still learning ^^" Feedback and advice is highly recommended!)

It was a beautiful day outside and everyone was making the most of the great weather. Well... almost everyone. Frisk had come down with a cold and had seeked comfort in their room. "What a bad time to be ill..." Frisk sighed. They looked out of their window sadly, watching everyone have fun. Frisk wished that they could spend this nice day at the park with their boyfriend Asriel and the others, but there wasn't much they could do about it. Frisk had called the others earlier telling them about the bad news, and they all responded with "get well soon" wishes. Papyrus seemed especially heartbroken about it, which made Frisk feel bad for the poor guy. Nonetheless, seeing all the support from their friends made Frisk happy.
Asriel didn't pick up his phone though, so Frisk left a text message instead.
"It's not like Asriel to not pick up his phone.. I wonder if something happened.." Frisk said quietly, drawing their curtains. He usually picked up the phone straight away, so no answer from the monster was rather odd. Frisk shrugged and walked over to their bed, sitting down on the end. "He'll answer eventually... while I wait I'll rest." They fell back onto their bed with a soft thud and closed their eyes, soon falling asleep.

After a short while, there was a knock at their bedroom door. Frisk opened their eyes slowly, yawning. Who could that be?
Before Frisk could say anything, a familiar voice could be heard from the other side of the door.
"Are you awake, Frisky?"
Frisk sat bolt upright upon hearing the voice. It was Asriel!
..but why was he here?
Asriel knocked again, this time a lot softer. "You okay, Frisk?..." A soft chuckle then came from his side of the door. "They're probably asleep, I'll come back later."
Frisk immediately got up from their bed and dashed to the door, opening it quickly. "I-I'm here!"
Asriel was just about to go down the stairs he heard Frisk's voice call out from behind him. He turned around with a soft smile. "How are ya feeling,love? I saw your text message and came here as soon as I could."
"I-I'm better than I was earlier, still not feeling the greatest." Frisk smiled weakly, before noticing Asriel's hands were behind his back. They furrowed their brow in confusion. "Why are you hiding your hands, Asriel?"
The monster simply chuckled at the human's question and winked. "Close your eyes and hold out your hands, Frisky~"
Frisk didn't know what their boyfriend was planning, but their curiosity got the better of them. "H-Huh?... okay..." They slowly closed their eyes and held out their hands as asked. Frisk felt something being placed into their hands and their face screwed up in bewilderment. Asriel's hand suddenly appeared on Frisk's head and petted it softly, causing Frisk's cheeks to burn a deep pink. Asriel grinned amusedly at this and then spoke. "You can open them now, love."
Frisk opened their eyes and gasped at what was in their hands; it was a small heart shaped box with a single golden flower atop it. The box was decorated with hand drawn image of Asriel hugging Frisk with the words "Get well soon, my flower <3 " above it.
Frisk looked up from the gift with a big smile, tears starting to form in their eyes. "T-Thank you, Asriel... it means a lot..." Big tears then flowed from their eyes and rolled down their cheeks, landing on the floor beneath them.
Asriel's eyes widened in shock, not expecting Frisk to start crying like that. He embraced Frisk in a big hug, holding his partner close to him. "I love you, Frisky." He kissed their forehead lightly, smiling. Frisk wiped their eyes with a sleeve and smiled back, cuddling into their boyfriend. "I love you too, Asriel."
They continued to cuddle for a while longer, before then stopping, both of them blushing. Frisk giggled and booped Asriel's snout with their nose, causing the monster to blush even more. "You're so cute~" Frisk said teasingly.
"W-Well you're the cutest!!" Asriel squeaked, and they both burst out laughing.