What's Her Name?

"It's kinda cold today" Jake said."Well yeah, its winter" I said. We were on our way to the park, our favorite place to hangout ever since we were little. I guess you could say, it was our special place.

"What do you think they are gonna do about Lisa" Jake asked. "I dunno. And I really don't even care for that matter.." I mumbled. "Oh, c'mon. Don't be like that." Jake said nudging my shoulder. "Don't be like what? That bitch deserved what she got.. If you ask me I think that justice was served." I said impatiently. Jake chuckled, "You always were such a hater. What I'm trying to figure out is what killed her.. The police say an animal but there no fucking way an animal did what I saw in the pictures.. It was like some kind of torture or some shit"

We had finally made it to the park. We sat down on the bench. My ass virtually froze on the ice covered seat. I tried to stay warm but rubbing my hands together..

" Hey, remember this?" Jake asked pointy to some writing on the bench. I chuckled. "Oh yeah.. That was like 3 years ago. I can't believe it's still here"

"That just lets you know that the park guys aren't very good at their jobs"

It was silent for a moment until the sound of cop car sirens passed us by..

Oh god. Please don't turn right..I though to myself..

And of course! The cop cars turned right..

"Hey Jake, I gotta go."

"Oh, alright. I'll see you at school tomorrow?"

"Um.. Yeah sure."

We hugged and I left.. I had to get home as soon as possible. It was probably my idiot mother and he stupid boyfriend again. God, I hate that guy. I wish my mom would just leave that arrogant prick. Dosent she see what he's doing to our family? Obviously not..

My older sister already left.. Props to her for knowing what's good for her.. Now it's just me, my older brother, and younger sister..

I'm Jaydeen by the way.. I have 2 sisters and a brother.. Me, Julissa, Jordan, and Jacque.. Yup, all J's.. Did I mention that my mom is a prostitute? It's not important anyways..

I don't really think my mom knows that I know.. But like really? You sleep all day and you "go to work" at night. Then, when you finally do come home you smell like sweat, cologne, and regret.. And I'm pretty sure the people at the free clinic know you by name..

I WILL ADD MORE IF PEOPLE LIKE!

~*VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW*~