Chapter 1

Levy sighed as she walked down the same street. She had seen it all before. Of course she loved it in Paris, but she was ready to move again. It didn't really help that her roommate didn't want to move yet. She unlocked her apartment door and threw her purse to the table at the door sliding her shoes off at the door. Levy had lived in Japan the longest, she often found herself speaking the language when she got upset. Of course no one in Paris understood her, only her roommate. It was easier to just call him her traveling bud. "Levy, I know where we should live next!" A tall man stumbled into the room tripping over a small black cat. Levy giggled as the cat scratched at his feet. "Now Lily, that's not very nice." Levy picked Lily up making the small cat purr. The tall man grumbled and stood up holding a few papers. "I cooked some curry for us, let's eat then I'll tell you where I want to go." He smiled. Levy laughed shaking her head. "Thanks for cooking Gajeel" She giggled as he tried to act like a gentleman.

Levy sat her fork down smiling. Gajeel had always been a good cook, it was the truth. Sure he may not look like it, with all his piercings and constant scowl, but he was different around Levy. Gajeel burped and sat his drink down. "Ok! So I was thinking we should move to America! We haven't been there yet!" Gajeel spoke excitedly. He never acted like this, he hated moving a lot. "Why do you want to move there?" Levy asked taking a bite from her roll. "The old gang moved there. I think in new York." He thought for a bit. Levy smiled more and her eyes lit up. "Even Lu-Chan?!" She asked excitedly. Gajeel laughed and nodded. Levy jumped up, she grabbed lily and spun him, squealing. Levy threw her arms around Gajeel and kissed his cheek, "I freaking love you right now!" She smiled widely. Gajeel blushed a bit and smiled back.