I

Everything has changed ever since my mum decided to get married to Dan.  

Don't get me wrong i love my mum and I'm glad she found someone who makes her truly happy because let's be completely honest it isn't easy to bring up a seventeen year old all on your own. However leaving everything in London to come live across the world isn't so easy too it took me so long to wrap my head around the whole situation like literally imagine it just being told to pack your things and too say your goodbyes and  you will be going to Australia , like WTF the saddest thing is that i wasn't given a choice not that i can say no anyways... i have mad love for my mum.

'' summerella !! '' my mum screams

'' what ?? i'm trying to find my jeans have you seen them mum ... omg i'm gonna be so late.'' ' i panic fuck first day and i'm already struggling to get my shit together.

'' left draw to your right.. hey how do you feel about lasagna for lunch ? '' 

'' yea mum whatever .. i don't mind YESSS ! i found em what would i do without you mum '' i say giggling my mums like my best friend she's always done everything she can do for me she's my rock. i quickly grab my keys from my desk and storm downstairs i literally don't even know how to get to the kitchen honestly how does Dan afford all this, i quickly give my mum  a peck on the cheek and run to the door i get in my range rover the Dan bought me and head to school listening to Shawn Mendes on full blast.

After what felt like hours i arrive to my new school this school looks like a fucking private beach resort tf there is no way you can even compare this to my old school. I quickly parked my car among the others as i step out of my car i put my shades on and took hold of my bag.. why i'm i receiving weird glances is their something on my face ?/.

'' eeew look at her hair ''  some  blonde bitch says .. then i realised  that every single girl standing outside the school gate had blonde hair  wtf ?/ .. talk about creepiness. i just send the  dull looking doll a glare and walk on.  once i step into the big school i still receive glares.

'' you must be new ''  the grey  women says with her thick Australian accent whilst dragging me to a room .  

' ' here take this ''  she says giving me what looked like a timetable, the old women walks away clicking her way out.

'' wait can you take me to my first  class please ''  

'' just hurry up i haven't got time ''   she says kissing her teeth wtf ? does she need granny time nap or something this school is truly fucked.

'' whatever '' i mutter

' ' listen Missy just because you got a cute accent doesn't  mean you can be rude, i can practically be your mother '' she spits throwing her arms up and staring at me.

After that horrible women took me to my class i felt at ease i went into my class and thankfully my English teacher didn't make me introduce myself to anyone he just told me that the class was doing a project that was 3 weeks long and that i would be sitting and  working with a boy named.... Ashton ...ueeegh i bet  its just another snobby rich kid this school has a lot of them.