Unexpected (Harry Styles fan-fiction)

Chapter one:

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Ughhh, this stupid alarm!" You said angrily.

"Hannah, you're going to college now. You need to stop complaining!" Your mother yelled.

"I wasn't complaining mom. I was shocked." You said.

"Fine, now get down already." Your mom buzzed.

"Yeah. Just wait mom."

You went to your bathroom, you peed, washed your hands, and right after that, you washed your face, gargle a bit and wet your hair with a little amount of water, and you went downstairs.

"Good you're done. Now go sit while I serve the breakfast." Your mom said, finally calm.

"K." You said lazily.

"Here's your eggs and bacon, Hannah." Your mom said.

"Thanks mom." You said.

"Okay. Let's dig in!" Your mom said.

Ater 30 minutes of pigging out, you went up yo your room. stripped off, and went directly into the warm waters of the shower.

"Ahhhh, relaxation!" You said very relaxed.

You opened up your new shampoo,that says  "Loreal." You applied it to your hair and wet it a little for some bubbles. 

You next then get your "Dove" soap and applied it to your body 2 times. Then, you washed your hair, and after that you applied some of your favorite conditioner. After it, you rinsed yourself and go to the bathroom sink and brush your teeth. After that you quickly grab your towel and went out of the bathroom to dress up. 

But before that, you applied some lotion, powder to your neck, after that you wore your panty hose, and search for a nice clothes you can wear. After 10 minutes you saw the perfect outfit. You wore a pink sweater that says, I Love Mustache. With a matching aqua blue colored jeans, then you wore your pink colored Vans, and get your aqua-blue colored backpack. You decided a messy bun for your hair. Then you applied a little bit of make-up. 

You went downstairs and right directly to the car so you can go to your college school. But you felt butterflies in your stomach. 

-

-

-

-

-

Cliff hanger. >:D<

I hope y'all like my story. 'Cause this is the first thing I made here. I'll update soon as I can. Thank you guys! Love you all! c: 

-Alyxys