Prologue

"So, you're telling me Jack is lose, again?" Jonathan was exhausted, ruined and drained of every little bit of energy he had left. Evan, however, wanted things done and over with right then and there.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you. Jack will not, and never will, stop murdering the innocents until he, lets say, ceases to exist. He's a mass murder, and you know this Jonathan. He will not give up until just his name strikes fear into the hearts of London's people, and even then, he still won't stop" just taking about Jack really brought the feeling that someone was watching you into the atmosphere.

"So we have to end him?" Jonathan mindlessly asked as he watched Evan rummage through Jack's old remnants. From when he was a child.

"That's exactly what was on my mind" Evan replied, tossing fruitless items away to the side.

There came a distant creaking, somewhere outside. Jonathan peered around a corner to have a good look out the window. Nothing.

Jonathan's eyes darted from left to right, trying to catch an abnormal character silently listening and observing. From his eyes, there was nothing there, but from Jack's eyes, he could see Jonathan's heart speed up with every shallow breath he took.

Lord help us all.

---

Characters:
-Jack (Jack the Ripper)
-Evan Fong (Mindless Detective)
-Jonathan Denis (Detective (?) Not much is known)
-Beth Fong (Evan Fong's mother)
-Daniel Fong (Renown surgeon at the asylum of Birmingham, Evan Fong's father, Beth Fong's ex-husband)
-Carolinn Denis (Jonathan Denis' mother, prostitute and one of Jack's first victims)
-Fredrick Abberline (Police Chief, Inspector)
-Grace Thomllinson (Police Second Hand Chief, Nurse)
-Many more! New characters added as we progress through the story!

Settings (Place(s) in which the story will take place):
-London
-Whitechapel
-Westminster
-Thames River
-Lambeth

It's only getting started, and it hasn't even begun!