Chapter 1: Dont tell

The nude colored lips puckered up, cheeks puffed out, the view on the screen was pixalated, the bottom lip pulled away from the upper and grey smoke rolled upwards, filling the screen. A click went off as the camera was set down, the small, bright eyed girl who had been holding it felt a tug at her lips, she smiled at the one who had been smoking, a tan boy with black hair that brushed against his cheeks, it covered one old his piercing green eyes. "this will be perfect for the video contest.." The girl murmured under her breath, her cheeks turning a light shade of rose. The boy patted her head, standing up on his steady legs,"Glad I could help, Rosema-", he was cut off by the sound of a door slamming, the echo ran through the house and his head jerked backwards,"Shit.. Go to your room, now. And don't tell anyone that its me in your video." Rosemary nodded and disappeared behind the snow white oak door, the boy flicked the sizzling joint out of the window, he sat on his bed,shaking his head. A tall, lean woman opened the door, turning the golden knob slowly,"Maxwell? Are you feeling any better?" Max shrugged and sat back against the burgundy headboard, his eyes closing gently. The woman sighed and left the room silently. Max's eyes flickered open, he stood up and locked the door knob, opening his dusty window,he sat on the windowsill, looking out at the sunrise, his heart felt like it want even there, was he high, drunk, or on a hangover? He couldn't tell. Max pulled his led back in and grabbed an orange pill bottle, his popped a few blue pills in his mouth, swallowing them he unlocked his large door and left his dreary, smoke filled room. Music blarred from his younger brothers room, wearily opening the door covered with black and yellow kreep out signs, he peeked in to see his brother sitting on his small, twin sized bed, sipping a coke and playing some video game. "Hey dickwad, get bitches lately? Sure you haven't, hah,faggot." The boy exclaimed, his voice had a hint of Elmo in it. "Shut it Ed." Max snapped back and slammed the door with no mercy, he rubbed his forehead and walked down the black carpeted stairs, the woman, his mother, threw down the box of pizza onto the marble taple. "Ugh, Insurge Pizza again? What the hell mom? Why can't we get some vegan pizza? Like valentines pizza place?" Rosemary complained,her voice trailing on until their mom snarled at her to ,shut the hell up, rose went perfectly quiet and shoved a piece of pizza in her mouth. Max closed his bloodshot eyes, opening them he looked out of the window in the dark dining room, i you could even call it that. He stared out at the moon, its light filled up the sky. He prayed for rose to keep her mouth shut,and to not tell. She was the only one who knew.