Part 1

*Checking their info's of what their doing*

You: Well Kirito and his friends doing some raids, That Shizuo make a big mess today after some gang starting attack at the park, don't know about four CPU goddess right now, and Ryuko and her "date" going to the mall. Man there so many people doing in Japan that I can't keep up.

After checking you then take a few break before starting get back,you have a good reasons why you go Japan.

You see, Earth have some invaders before. No not an alien has come to Earth before, many and MANY invaders come to Earth. From an Life Fibers or hardy a robots come here 60 million years ago, to a New York attack thank to 6 hero who stop some god and his army. And an group of teenager in San Fransokyo start it becoming superheroes, to a single boy who beat Sword Art Online.

Earth is a special place, not to human but the freaks as well. from a boy who is Satan son to a headless rider of Ikebukuro,not ever a AIs who are goddess in Gamindustri or a rip off demon king working as a part-timer. There a lot going on in Earth that "they" pick you.

They call it Earth Infinite, a special task group that help people with special powers and skills, or watch people with special powers and skills. And you're one of them.

???: Maybe you could get some grub (Y/N), you blearily has eaten since morning.

Of course Shinra Kishitani a underground doctor of Ikebukuro and fiance of headless black rider Celty. You introduce them when you come to their apartment after you met Shingen dad. After scanning Celty body, both Shinra and Celty tell you about her backstory and how she end up in Tokyo.

He chat with you during your work sometime when Celty out for work.

You: Easy for you Shinra. You probably doing nothing while your soon-to-be-wife do some daytime, while I checking weird people doing weird thing at the weird place. Japan sure to be weird today.

There's many reason why you go Japan Instead American, America has few strange places like Gravity Fall, but Japan is a weird place.

Shinra: If you always grumpy so much, why not MgRonalds. There close to your location.

You:You mean a rip off of McDonalds? well since they're grand opening and close by, sure why not.

Shinra: Great! Guess we'll talk tomorrow then.

You: Yeah we will, say hi to Celty to me. *turn off computer*

After you ready dress up you then walk out to MgRonalds. You work Earth Infinite as long as you remember, motley you remember taking you since you're 10 only cause you make your first AI robot that no child have done.The reason you are special is you research way far belong, from research magic to technology even parallel universe, you research everything you can. This is the reason why they call you "The Research.