Intro

Disclaimer: All rights go to Rob Reiner and Stephen King. I only own Evelyn Hudson. (Also, thanks to wheat80n for this story idea!)

Eyeball's P.O.V.
June 13

I swirled the remains of my liquor around my cup as I looked around the room. There were plenty of things going on at this party. People were doing shots, wildly dancing, and intensely making out. I just choose not to do those things.

I stood in the corner of the crowded living room, waiting for something to happen.

"Aye, Eyeball!" I looked up suddenly, to see Ace shouting at me from the other side of the room. I gave him a questioning glance and he motioned me over.

"What's up?" I ask, confused

"You up for a game of true or dare?"

------------

It felt like years, how long this game has been going. When it finally finally got to my turn, I looked up at the blonde girl that was asking me.

"True or dare?"

"Dare," I state with a bored tone.

"I dare you to..." She pondered for a moment,"Oh I know the perfect dare for you!" She leaned over to whisper it into Ace's ear.

"I dare you to get in that prude's pants by the end of the summer," He says with a smirk, motioning behind him. I lean slightly to see none other than Evelyn Hudson. She was always known for getting straight A's, never getting in trouble, and avoiding people like me.

"I'll take it," I say, daringly.

Thank you for reading!
-Katie