O N E

Chapter Written By : BlossomShipper200202
Cover by : BlossomShipper200202
Co-Owner:readingrocks2341

•O N E•
~ Two Friends , One Boy~

  Rose ran into the classroom and sat down in an empty set of desks saving one for her best friend Maria .

The two girls have been best friends since the kindergarten . They remember it  exactly like it was yesterday.

Little Rose had asked Little Maria for her crayons but Maria - being the selfish bitch she is - didn't let Rose use her crayons .

A new friendship was born .

Maria walked into the classroom with her beautiful brown hair swaying back and forth as she moved .

Maria was wearing a cute yellow dress with a pair of ballet flats . Her hair was nice and curled while Rose had her hair up in a pony tail and was wearing a pair of jeans , a graphic tee and a flannel .

Maria and Rose were complete opposites but that's what made them best friends .

Maria loved rock music but she dressed like a goody -two shoes while Rose never liked rock music and dressed like she just got out of bed .

Maria loved the color blue and black while Rose liked all the colors . Maria is not so boy obsessed while Rose is .

The girl are very different from each other .

Maria sat down next to Rose and immediately took out her phone . Rose saw as Maria's fingers moved across the screen of her Gold iPhone6 plus .

Maria moved her phone up to Rose face showing her a picture of a really cute boy that is moving from biology to chemistry.

Rose furrowed her eyebrows .

"His name is Tyler Williams , he's 16 years old and is moving from biology to chemistry " , Maria said fast .

"Calm down " , Rose said resting her hands on Maria's shoulder .

"He's so cute , I'm pretty sure I'm going to be his queen " , Maria said moving her phone to her chest and clutching onto it .

"Yeah , whatever you say " , Rose opened up her text book to today's chapter while Maria daydreamed about Tyler .

Rose got annoyed by Maria mumbling something to herself every 2 seconds so she smacked Maria in the back of the head .

"Snap out of it!" , Rose screamed as her hand touched Maria's head .

"Ow, you bitch " , Maria whined as she rubbed her head .

Soon the teacher came in and started teaching , in the middle of the class the door open revealing the 'new' student to our class .

Roses jaw dropped along with everyone else's . Maria was drooling at this point so Rose closed her mouth but it opened again .

"You must be Tyler " , the teacher said turning her attention to him .

"Yes" , he said in his deep voice making all the girl smile .

"Take any seat " , the teacher said pointing to the desks .

Maria immediately pushed Rose out of her chair making her fall out of her chair . Rose screamed and hit the floor .

Tyler walked over to Rose and gave her hand . Rose gladly took it and got off from the floor .

"Bitch " , Rose mumbled as she got her things and sat in the back of the classroom .

All during the period Rose from afar saw Maria trying to flirt with Tyler.

Hint word -trying.

The bell rung signaling lunch time .

Everyone got up and ran out of the classroom trusting to avoid any extra homework from the teacher .

Rose walked over to Maria and Tyler who were standing next to each other real close and got in between them .

"Okay , let's see " , Rose said pushing Maria over and hitting the lockers .

"You pushed me off a chair , had me sit in the back of the classroom then left me " , Rose stated while pointing to Maria .

"And you " , she pointed to Tyler . "You sat in my chair like it was nothing , also - " , Rose pulled Tyler close to her by the shirt .

Their face were only  inches apart.

"What did you do to my best friend?!?!" , Rose yelled . Tyler was scared and confused .

"What do you mean?" , he asked . Rose pointed over to Maria who was hoping across the halls and singing a happy song .

"Doesn't she always do that ?" , he says. Rose shook her head .

"I do that ?" , Rose stated . He got closer to Rose and whispered into her ear , "I'll make you do that " .

Rose eyes widen .

~~~

"Today was great , it was like a baby unicorn was born and then it popped chocolates who then created a chocolate unicorns and everything repeated " ,Maria said staring of into the big picture on her wall which had a big chocolate on it .

"How was your day ?" , She asked Rose .

"Mine was like a unicorn died and then came back to life and killed Tyler and you " , Rose said emotionless.

"Our day was great " , Maria sighed .

"Okay , Princess chocolate unicorn " , Rose said .

"From now and on it is two friends and a boy " , Maria said .

"Yeah" , Rose whispered to herself .

~~~~~~~

Cast

Barbara Palvin as Rose Lockwood
Madison Beer as Maria Alyssa Jaye
Fransisco Lachowski as Tyler Williams

Thank You for reading.