Chapter 1

This is my second story.. Hope you’ll support it too just like with the One-Sided Love Affair + a Baby?! Even though pang non-teen ang OSLA, it doesn’t mean that I can’t compose a teen category.. So, thank you po in advance! :)

ENJOY READING! ^_^

“Trude.. Come here..”

“Yes Lolo?”

“Have a seat.. I will tell you something..”

“What is it lolo?”

“I think, it’s about time that you will be staying with your father..”

“What? But how about  you? I just can’t leave you here..”

“I’m okay Trude.. I’m still strong.. and you know that.. Don’t worry, I will just fix some things here and I will follow you..”

“Really?”

“I promise.. I just have to settle some matters regarding our businesses here..So, go.. Pack your things because the day after tomorrow, you will be leaving..”

“Huh? Why so fast? Is everything okay about my flight?”

“Of course my dear..  Mr. Duncan prepared everything.. So you don’t have nothing to worry..”

“Oh.. Thanks lolo..”

“You’re always welcome Trude..”

Well.. Kilala niyo na ba ako? I guess not yet.. By the way, I’m Gertrude Alyssa Valdez.. You can call me Trude.. or Ly.. or Sa.. I’m 19 years old.. Sinong kausap ko kanina? He’s my only lolo.. Si Arthur Valdez.. We’re here sa America.. Nasa Philippines ang papa ko dahil hindi niya pwedeng iwan ang mga treasures namin doon.. Sinama ako ni lolo dito ay dahil, mas maganda ang education dito.. Kahit mahirap na mapalayo kay papa, okay lang.. Kasama ko naman si lolo Arth..

At the Philippines…

“Hello po Ma’am Gertrude.. Welcome back po!” Sabay sabay na sabi ng mga tauhan namin sa bahay.. eh este mansion.. Nakaabang silang lahat sa napakalaking front door,. May 15 maids kami, 5 drivers, 3 executive chefs at 10 assistants nila, 20 body guards and.. Oh.. I forgot the others..  

“Thank you po..” Then I smiled.. kahit mayaman kame, hindi ako tinuruang maging snob or maging mapagmataas.. Kahit mga workers namin sila, tao parin naman sila sabi nga ni lolo at papa..

“Welcome home po ma’am..” Mr. Duke

“Thank you Mr. Duke.. Si Papa po pala?”

“Ah. May urgent meeting siya with the governor kaya naman hindi na siya mismo ang nakasundo sa iyo.. Want to eat?”

“Ganun pu ba.. Kaya pala his phone was off.. Uhm no thanks.. I’m still full.. I just want to rest..” si Mr. Duke pala.. Siya ang parang pinakamataas sa mga tauhan ni papa.. Kanang kamay kumbaga.. Since birth, nanjan na siya sa tabi ko..

“Ditas and Sita, lead Ma’am Gertrude to her room..”

“Yes Mr. Duke..” sabay sabi ng dalawa.. “Halina po kayo ma’am..”

Walang masyadong pinagbago ang room ko.. Still the same cute room that I once used as a kid.. My spongebob and phineas and ferb collections are still here.. I’m glad that papa took care of them.. It’s so obvious that they repainted the walls.. Color yellow and black! My favorite colors.. ^_^ Oh well.. So much for that.. I heard my Papa’s car.. I guess he’s here na so I ran to welcome him..

“Papa!” I hugged him so tight..

“Oh baby ko! Sorry if hindi kita nasundo ha.. Biglaan kasi ang meeting namin ni Gov. Perez..”

Si Papa ko po pala.. Si Don Alexander Valdez.. mga panglegends ang name nila no? Hehe..

“Okay lang po yun.. Nga pala, I have some pasalubong for you, for Mr. Duke and the rest of our gang! Share kami ni Lolo..”

“Gang talaga?”

“Hehe.. Never mind.. So Pa, ano pong balita?”

Dumiretso kami sa mini lagoon ng aming garden at dun kami nag usap..

“Since dalaga ka na, I’m giving you a mission..”

“A … a mission? What is it?”

“In fact, I am the one who ask your grandpa to send you home because of this mission., I want you to be the peace officer between us, the Valdez family and to the Ravena family..”

“What?! But how can I do that?! And how come that you want to offer peace to those pe---“

“Aly.. I think that it’s the right time that we will be in good terms with the Ravenas.. What if when I and grandpa will be gone? How can you handle them? They are so tricky and dangerous..  I just want peace baby.. So?”

“Hay… okay fine.. Gusto ko na rin naman kasi ng katahimikan.. Now, what’s the plan?”

“I enrolled you to their school..”

“At the Lord Ravena University?!”

“Yeah,. Reena had already enrolled you as a second year engineering student..”

“huh? How was that?”

“Since you got some units back in US, you can jump as a second year student.. Same major.. Chemical Engineering..”

“Uhm.. okay.. With that, wish me luck papa..”

“I will baby..”

At the Ravena’s Residence..

“Son.. I will tell you something..”

“What is it mom?”

“Alexander’s daughter was being transferred to LRU..”

“Really? But why?”

“I don’t know.. But I guess, they have a plan..”

“But you still accepted her huh?”

“Why not? I became excited with that girl.. it’s been a long time since I saw her.. You still remember her diba?”

“Of course.. How can I forget her? At a very young age, she already knows how to beat a man..”

“I still can’t believe that our rival’s daughter just saved you with those kidnappers.. That’s why I want to meet her again..”

“Whatever mom.. I’ll go to bed now..”

“Okay son.. Goodnight..” then we kissed..

By the way, I’m Yael Kiefer Ravena, 20 years old.. And yung kausap ko kanina ay ang nanay ko.. Si Patricia Ravena.. Si Papa? Never mind..  Well.. I’m so excited about the heiress of the Valdez clan..  after 11 years, I will see her again.. And I promise that she will never forget her stay at LRU.. See you Ms. Gertrude Alyssa Valdez..

Yan na muna po.. dapat po ang title talaga nito ay When the Two Gangsters Met.. Pero dahil nagsawa na ako sa mga may gangsters, I changed it.. Hehe.. Hope you’ll like it peeps!

DON’T FORGET TO

VOTE!

LIKE! BE A FAN!

AND COMMENT!

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! ^^