One Last Cry

This one shot was created after listening the song of Brian McKnight's "One Last Cry". This was become my inspiration writing the story because of its meaningful lyrics.

"One Last Cry"

@CuteSuzy

***

Every day I'd cry, especially when I'm thinking about you, about us. I didn't know why it's hurt like hell. I love you with all my heart, but did you still feel the same way? We've been in a relationship for a year yet, half of it you're been with another girl, not on my side.

"Diane, look! Your boyfriend, he's with that girl again. Does he suppose to be with you? You're still his girlfriend, right?" A smug smiled escaped on my lips as my friend asked.

I look at my boyfriend, my friend's pointed, while walking all together with that girl again. And here I am, been in pain seeing him smiling the way he never did when he was with me.

I'd even ask myself too. Did he still my boyfriend? Am I still his girlfriend? Did he still love me? Thinking those makes me teary-eyed.

"I don't know. I don't know, either."

--

My shattered dreams and broken
Heart are mending on the shelf.
I saw you holding hands standing so close to someone else.
Now I sit all alone, wishing all my feeling was gone.
I'd give my best to you
Nothing for me to do
But have one last cry.
--

But I didn't care, as long as you're still saying you love me. I'll do everything, even the if its hard to do so. Even if you don't need me; I'm always by your side. Because I love you, that's love means, right?

"Diane, Ian searching for you. He's outside."

"Really? Tell him just give me a minute." Knowing that he was outside and waiting for me again, you wouldn't figure it out how glad I am.

"IAN!" I exclaimed as I went into him.

"Diane. Come on, let's go home."

"Sure."

We walk through our house, holding hands like before. I really do miss this. I miss him so much. The way we are before, and what we do before.

"Uhm.. Diane.." he called.

"Hmm?"

"S-sorry.." I look at him, puzzled.

"W-What? Sorry, for what?"

"Sorry, for losing a time for you. I was just busy these past few days.." I nodded and smiled on him. Giving him the assurance that it is alright.

"Don't worry, I understand." I said. Even if I don't, even if it hurts; especially when he had a time for that girl he's been with and doesn't for me, his own original girlfriend. Damn!

"Here we are. Thank you."

We are already in front of our house and as a goodbye, I kissed him on the lips like it was before but he do nothing, just stood. He didn't even kissed me back.