Prologue

Piercing screams made my ears go numb.

Unbearable, unimaginable, indescribable pain she was feeling,feeling as if her life was becoming undone before her eyes.

Yelling,growling,sounds of everything getting torn apart.

Rolling on her side that wasn't bleeding,her vision going in and out. She could see Stephen in the distance of the dark abandoned building he found her in. His tattered clothing,full out fangs, and his glowing yellow eyes, blood everywhere.

"S-Ste-ph..." Essences whimpered she attempts to stretch her arm out but it sends pain through her body making her groan and collapse back on the cold ground.

"Angel,look at me." She felt his hands cuff her face. She gently places her hand on top of his "I-it h-hurts." He feels his eyes getting glossy for the first time in forever. "Keep your eyes open baby focus on me focus on us angel." He gripped her hand tightly attempting to take some of the pain away.

"Your gonna have to c-change her."

That's all she heard before her eyes closed for good.

"Angel..?!"
__________________________
"Steph,babyy,stopp." I giggled as Steph kept pressing kisses to my neck.

"Whyyy?" He asked muffled by his head being in my neck. He looked up at the goofy smile on my face. He tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. Running his fingertips along the side of my face staring at me.

"What." I smiled

"My chocolate princess."
___________________________
___________________
_____________
_______