219

"Breakfast is ready!" Yelled Mrs.Washington as she gently entered my room. I rolled over to take a quick glance at her, she stood in the doorway and smiled, "Today's the big day! Are you ready?" She asked. Yes I simply replied. Not giving it to much thought of what today really was, I grabbed chocolate my giant teddy bear and rolled back into my first found position.
"IM LIKE HEY WASSUP HELLO, SEEN YOUR PRETTY ASS SOON AS YOU CAME IN THE DOOR!" My phone cried out as it continued to ring. "What is that?" Screamed my mother once she heard the outbreak coming from the other side of the house. "My phone ma!" I yelled back. "Hello? Hellooo? Tee can you hear me?" Chanted niccki through her shiny iPhone 6plus. Niccki or shall I say Nichole "Niccki" Johnson was my adopted sister and best friend. We met our sophomore year of highschool, I was pregnant by her new profound boyfriend. My leftovers but who cares, we didn't let that stop our growing friendship. She still fucked with him though, I told her he wasn't any good. Yet she just had to learn the hard way. After my battle between keeping the baby hidden, hiding my symptoms from my parents, and even keeping the baby at all, I came to the decision to abort my first child. Doctor's said "I saved my own life with that choice, due to the amount of stress I was under I could have killed us both." Niccki been my bitch ever since. "Tee! You up?" Thinking to myself what the hell is she doing calling me so early. "I'm here, wassup?" I asked "I know that you aren't sleep, you have to get up so we can have a good spot in the dorm." I had completely forgotten today July 23rd 2014 was move in day. "Of course I'm up" I said in a soft sarcastic tone. "I'm about to hop in the shower now let me call you back." World's number one phone lie. I rose up like a mummy, pulled the covers back and stepped foot out of my Xl queen size bed. Fixed my clothes then proceeded to the kitchen where it stunk of bacon and fresh eggs. I looked around for a plate that might suite my hunger needs when mom said "its in the microwave." "Thank you" I said then hopped over to the middle of the kitchen where the microwave laid. POP! " don't forget to clean the kitchen and we are leaving by 11, I have work tonight" says mom as she makes her way into the living room. Damn dog I don't ever get a break, I can be on my death bed and she would still tell me to wash the dishes preferably before I die. Man fuck it I thought to myself, I'm going back to Miami today. By the way I'm Tina Washington but everyone mostly the people I know call me Tee. I'm 18 and my life is absolutely amazing, I stand about 5 foot 3, with the face of a Goddess and a body like dammmn! I'm multi talented, smart and spoiled by anyone I come into contact with, you can say I'm a bad mother fucker. My food is still warm enough for me to eat it without having to use the microwave. My fat ass, I took a couple bites and then I checked the time. I should have gotten up earlier, now I have to rush. I took a bite out of my strip of bacon then dumped my plate. Dropped it in the sink and went to my room to pick an outfit for the day. Grabbed my towel, deodorant, toothbrush,my flat iron and my clothes than slipped into our beach themed bathroom. Laid my towel and my clothes on the hood of the toilet and placed the rest of my valuables on the counter around the shell shaped sink. I turn the red nob to the left, water shot out at me. Dang my hair got wet.I slid the sliding glass door shut and began to strip down into my caramel birthday suite leaving my clothes in a pile on the bathroom floor. Slide the glass back open and made my entrance, the water hit my smooth body like mist and rolled off like rain drops. I was at ease, I closed my eyes and walked closer to the water, I felt alive. Knock! Knock! Knock! Tina! Hurry up I have to use the bathroom! I knew that voice anywhere. It was mom again. My meditation was broken, I grabbed the bar of soap and began to passionately rub it down my forearms and then under, next was my breast and then my tummy. I used both hands to massage the thick suds into my thighs, leaning to reach my feet I rinsed my hands and went for the soap again, only this time the suds will roll down into a place where only kings can play. I rubbed the bar of soap in my hands place it into its holder and tickled my clique with my soft soapy fingers. I was back at ease. "Knock! Knock! Knock! Tina! Get out now!" Mom yelled. "Okay I'm coming", I walked back into the reign of water and rinsed off than slid the glass back half way and stepped out into the pile on the floor. Droplets sled down my body like silk. I cleared the fog off the mirror, struck a pose then reached for my shirt. Squeezed into my size 5 jeans that hugged my curves I was almost ready. I quickly picked up my flat iron plugged it up and waited patiently for it to get hot. I pulled a piece of hair from my messy bun and began to press the Kringle's from my hair. I then quickly brushed my teeth before my mom could return, gathered my belongings, checked the mirror once more than dashed into my room. As soon as I opened my bedroom door my phone began to ring again. Fuck! Let me think, I declined the call without even looking to see who may have been calling. Yet I have my guess.