Sehun smut

It was close to midnight as the movie credits rolled on the small screen in Sehun's bunk. The rest of the boys went to bed some time ago, not being night owls like Sehun and I.

"What a lame movie," Sehun said as he was taking his headphones off and tossing them to the side.

"Oh, you know you liked it. I saw you tear up a little," I giggled to myself.

Sehun was always trying to play this tough guy role when really I knew he was one of the biggest softies ever to exist.

I could hear the soft snores of the other boys on the bus. Sehun always had to be in a top bunk for some reason and it was so annoying because getting in and out was a bitch. Also, I had this crazy fear of falling out during the middle of the night. I couldn't imagine how long the other boys would tease me about it.
I laid my head down on Sehun's chest and listened close to his heartbeat. I slowly started drawing imaginary figures on his chest with the tip of my finger. I could feel Sehun's breathing on my neck and I could almost feel the smirk on his lips. Sehun catches me off guard when I feel his tongue slowly slide across my neck.

"Sehun, what are you doing?" I whispered.

"Nothing, just loving my girlfriend." I could feel his hands tighten around my hips.

"Nope, not here," I tried grabbing his hands and throwing them away but his grip is too strong.

"Ah, come on. You know you want me," Sehun's mouth was on my neck now, sucking as hard as he could. It takes everything not to scream right there and wake up the whole bus.

"Sehun, do you want to wake the whole bus up?!" My whispers come out in a panic.

"But, I'm bored baby," Sehun continues his assault on my neck, making his way down towards my collar bone. He's out of his damn mind.

"Then go to bed," I try giving him a little shove but that just makes his advances stronger.

"But, I don't wanna go to bed. I wanna fuck you," Sehun's voice sends a shiver down my spine. I can feel the heat spreading throughout my whole body.
Sehun takes my silence as an okay to keep going and his hands make their way up my slides as he glide over my breast, giving them a firm squeeze.

"Mmmm, fuck," I can't it help. Sehun drives me completely insane.

"Shhh, baby. You're gonna have to keep quiet for me," Sehun says, raising the shirt over my head.

Sehun's lips connect with my nipple, sucking as hard as he can. I buck my hips hard trying to gain friction, I hear Sehun bump his head on the ceiling of the bunk. I can't help but giggle, covering my mouth.

"Fucking shit, Catherine. You crazy woman," Sehun says, rubbing his head but I can see the smile on his lips.

I take my hands and place them on his bare chest as I slowly make my way down to his boxers and tease him by slowly tracing my fingers above the band. Sehun's breathing is labored when I finally slide my hand down his boxers and tightly grasp his member.

"Oh, fucking hell," Sehun moans, already bucking into my hand.

"Well, are you going to be able to keep quiet, pretty boy?" I grasp his member even tighter.

Sehun's cheeks turn red and he roughly grabs my panties and slides them down, throwing them off to the side. Before I can even process what he's doing, his fingers are inside me. I cover my mouth to stop myself from squealing. Sehun's two fingers curve up and move at a quick pace and I can't help but squirm but try to stop myself, hoping I don't fall out of the bunk.