It all started when... ☺️

It all started when me and mum moved to Australia. I didn't know what to expect but I was hoping that I was going to make new friends or a new life. Dad wanted us to move to America for his work and start a new life but mum didn't want to be so far away from her family. Mum and I decided to move to Sydney Australia. We stayed with my nana for a bit until we found our own house, we moved into the city where I started a new school. I went to my first class of the day hoping to make new friends to show me round the school. "Hi my name is Ashleigh your the new kid right?" "Yeah I am" I nervously answered. "I can show you round the school if you would like".

********************************School finishes*********************************

Me and Ashleigh became quite good friends and where in almost every class together. I walked home with her every day and talked about girly stuff as girls do. We came to the lights and she had to go the other way. I carried on home by myself until I saw this bug shadow behind me following me coming closer and closer by the second. Hi my names Luke , Luke Hemmings your the new kid right? Yes, yes I am my names Amy, Amy Chapmon.