Sky's POV

It was the beginning of summer and I was quite excited, school was beginning to have a toll on me. Mt school life wasn't all that bad but it wasn't the worst either. I was never the popular girl but i still wasn't an outcast. I had more of a jovial, outgoing, crazy personality which people tend to gravitate towards.
My best friend was Ashley.. She was more like the complete opposite of me, but i didn't mind because we still got along quite fine.
*************
I was laying in bed with my laptop next me, clothed in my comfy hello kitty pajamas. Comfy over stylish was always my thing. I layed there with my hand on my cheek, my feet in the air and my eyes glued to the laptop screen watching random YouTube videos. My windows were open and the warm summer breeze blew through my short brown curly hair. Just as i was about to watch another morning routine I heard the foot steps of my little brother heading towards my door, short, quick footsteps accompanied by his cute giggles. He burst through the door and jumped on top of me.
"sky! ", he cheerfully said as he planted kisses all over my face. I grabbed him and began to tickle him." stop" he tried to say in between laughter. After about a minute or so I stopped and he ran out. It was about eleven in the morning and i had not eaten as yet so I decided to make my way downstairs yo the kitchen. I got up of the bed and wiggled my toes as I put on my slippers.
"so you have finally decided to come get something to eat! " my mom shouted from the living room.
" yea, I'm hungry now" I shouted back as I grabbed a fry pan. I scrambled an egg and had cinnamon bread with it, along with a large cup of vanilla flavoured coffee.
*********
A couple hours later I was dressed in a Grey sweater shirt, black shorts and converse. I took my phone of charge and headed to the front porch to get some fresh air. I sat on one of the chairs while i tried to put my unruly hair up into a top knot. My phone buzzed as it signalled a notification from social media. I then began to scroll, like, ridicule and comment.
It was going to be a boring day as Ashley was out of town, my parents were off to work and my little brother was at my cousin's house. I was home alone, with nothing to do. I began to think to myself........ I'm 17 and I have never had a boyfriend, what is wrong with me? Am I that unattractive, or maybe i have bad breath, am I too annoying for anyone to like... Furthermore fall in love with??
I was quite annoying at times, sometimes I do it with out realizing while sometimes.... It's just funny to watch persons in annoyance, screaming "sky, stop, you're so annoying".
My train of thoughts came to an end when I heard my phone beep... It was a message from a guy saying. - hey-
Before I attempted to reply I decided to scan his profile first.. It was Jake, a cute guy, a lot of girls were crazy over him. his girlfriend went to my school, she was actually she was in my class.
Why would he be texting me?
Should I reply?
After what seemed like an hour of contemplating, I replied.....
-hi-
I sat there with the phone in my hand awaiting his response... After about half an hour of anxiety eating me alive.... My phone beeped.
-sorry about that, i accidentally texted you, bye-
I read it and immediately felt regret for ever thinking that Jake wanted to talk to me....
I slowly walk to my room to take a nap, try to get rid of the rejected feeling i was having. I set my phone down on the side table while i plopped into bed.

Well guys.... What do you think? Let me know in the comments.
Poor Sky.... Stick around to see what happens.
Bye :-)