This Story Only Has One Part (or maybe more idk)

I was very excited for training today and I ran to the Jedi Temple as fast as I could. Master Skywalker was supposed to give me a lesson and I loved his lessons. He always had cool stories to go with his lessons and he was very skilled. Needless to say, he was also very handsome and intriguing. I had strong feelings for him although I am aware that I was not allowed to. Master Yoda had sensed it many times and had reprimanded me but I wouldn't listen. But I mean, it's not like I'd ever tell him.

I made my way down the halls to the training classroom where most young adult padawans were practicing. I gave my hair a quick fix and rolled up my sleeves. My tattooes shone jet black in the sunlight from the large windows of the room. I took a seat and awaited instructions.

Suddenly, screaming and blasting echoed from down the halls and a chill ran down my spine. The whole class took out their lightsabers and exited the classroom. I cautiously made my way down to the main lobby of the Temple and what I saw broke my heart.
Our beloved clones- which were meant to protect us- were the ones murdering the Jedi. I saw too much death: my friends were killed in front of me, little padawan children were shot at. The Temple's usually immaculate tiles were now soaked with blood.
"Blast!"
I dodged a shot that had been meant for me and I ran behind me, down to the classrooms. There were no students or teachers, they were all fighting and defending themselves. I knew we were outnumbered and that it was hopeless, so I decided I'd go to the Record's Hall and record Master Yoda and Master Skywalker a message, a verbal report.
I almost reached the Record's Hall but something caught my attention at the second-to-last room down the hall. It was usually the classroom for younger padawans but someone was there. I retreated to it and found Anakin.
"Master Skywalker!"
His eyes fluttered to me and I could feel my heart melting away. He was so captivating and beautiful. I loved him. I almost forgot what to say.
"The uh- we're in trouble! What are we going to do?"
He approached me slowly and, with the force, he shut the door behind me. A smile crept its way onto his lovely face.
"I can sense your troubles, your fears, your conflicting *feelings*."
My heart stopped in it's place and my stomach fell. I didn't know how to respond.
"Uhh- I uhhh..."
"Hmm."
"I didn't mean for you to know, Master."
He chuckled almost ominously and walked slowly in a circle around me stopping behind me. I could feel his breath suddenly on my ear.
"It's normal, you know? Forbidden but normal. I remember when I was your age and those feelings would drive me *mad*."
I shivered and felt my stomach tingle. He was suddenly in front of me and he was so close, I could see every detail on his robes, the scar above his brow, the rise and fall of his chest, the gold forming in his eyes. My own breathing was intensifying as I felt his gaze swallowing me.
"Master? What's going on?"
"Do *you* think it's wrong to have these feelings?"
I just stared at him. I didn't know what he was thinking but, hell, we were about to die, so I just took my chances.
I took his warm face in my hands and pressed my lips against his. Surprisingly, his own hands made their way down to my back and his mouth opened to me, inviting me. I reached to his shoulders to slide the robes off of him, and he obliged, wiggling out of them. Why did the Jedi always wear heavy robes? I understood now. There were many barriers separating us and that had been the intention.
I pushed him back onto a couch behind him and traced my lips down his neck. His fingers tickled my skin as he began slipping the robes off me, himself. I had never done this, much less, gone this far, but he must've been using one of his mind tricks to guide me....
*this will most certainly be continued*