Sleepover Part 1

Ethan had invited me over to his apartment. Grayson was out of town, and I wasn't busy. I hadn't seen him in three whole days, and that was unusual. I had just gotten pretty busy. Excited to see him again, I decided to take a shower and dried my hair with a towel. I didn't bother to blow dry; I never did. I put on some gray joggers and a nike sports bra. I threw a hoodie over it. I drove to his apartment and parked. I walked up to his room and knocked on the door. He opened it, and his eyes lit up when he saw me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a soft, gentle kiss. He usually waited until we were inside, but I kissed back. When we broke away, he sighed.

"Whoa. What's with you?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

"I missed you, kitty. That's all," he smiled crookedly and pulled me even closer. Ethan carried me in the living room and tossed me onto the couch. He sat down next to me and snaked his arm around my shoulders. I relaxed, feeling safe in his arms. I realized how lonely I had been, and his musky, deep smell calmed me; I didn't feel alone anymore.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Can we watch some Walking Dead?" I asked and looked into his deep, woodsy green eyes. I could never describe the color just right, but it was simply perfect.

"Anything for you, princess," he whispered and played with a piece of my dark chocolate hair. I smiled and he set up the show. Daryl, my favorite character was being pretty badass in the newest episode, and I was super into the show. Ethan wasn't the biggest fan, but he put up with my obsession. But after Daryl's part was over, I lost interest. Father Gabriel was talking shit about Rick, Daryl, and Michonne and I was done with his bullshit. I turned to Ethan, and looked him over while he watched. He wasn't wearing a shirt, just some sweats and he was looking hot. I looked at his marble abs, and slowly brushed my fingertips over them. He smiled slightly, but didn't look down. I sat up in his lap, and kissed his neck, gentle at first, than harder. He caught onto my mood and his hands moved down to my thighs. He moaned quietly and kissed my neck while I played with his hair. Ethan gently squeezed my ass, and I tugged his hair and kissed his neck. He groaned, and I kissed harder in response. This went on for a while, getting more intense by the second.

"I think I love you," he said pulling away for a minute. He pushed me into a sitting position. My arms were around his neck, fingers still intertwined in his hair. My legs were around his waist. He looked into my eyes, completely serious. I couldn't take the intensity of those eyes and after a moment I glanced down. We had said I love you before, but he seemed so serious.

"I'm serious. You're special, and I don't ever want to lose you. Chloe, look at me." Ethan pushed my chin up with his thumb.

"I love you, too," I whispered boldly, but I got embarrassed and looked down again. He didn't say anything, he just leaned kissed me hard. I forgot the embarrassment and kissed back, with more force than him. Ethan let me take over, being a gentleman. I pulled back, worried I was going to fast.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I just thought you wanted me to st-," I nervously mumbled, but again he didn't answer. He just kissed me, not holding back. He licked my lip, and I didn't hesitate. I let him in and the kiss got better. We made out for 10 minutes before I had to break free. He laughed as we caught our breath. We went back to it soon, though, and neither of us were aware of the time.