Jasmine Smalls

I am Jasmine Smalls. I'm 16, pretty and smart. My mom Sandra Smalls is 30. She has 2 kids, me and my little brother. He would have been 3 this year. He passed in the care of my father and his drug addiction a year ago. Anyway, um she works at Mayberry Hospital. She is a nurse. She an amazing cook and mother. She works almost 17 hours a day so most of the time I am at home or with my boyfriend after school. Oh yea, I almost for got about Quan. Quan Jackson is my boyfriend and best friend. He buys me everything and makes me feel special. He has a little bit of an anger but it's not that bad. 

"Baby, I'm going to work... Don't bring that wanna-be gangster in my house. Do you hear me?" Mom said warning me. "It's only 3 am though" I replied. "I know baby but when they call, I go. How do you think the bills get paid" she said. I kissed her bye and went back to bed. I hated the fact that my mom barley got any sleep in her own home. I wanted to help but I could not. Besides Quan is gonna give me a few dollars today to help mama. 

"Jasmine! Jasmine!" I heard screaming at my door. I walked out my room and open the front door to see Quan mad. "Who pay your damn phone bill" He said. "You, why" I said afraid. He grabbed my by my shoulders and pushed me against the wall "Then why the hell is off" Because I was sleep Quan" I replied. He shut the door and told me to give him my phone. I ran in the room to get the phone and gave it to him. "Give me this damn phone. You bet not calll nobody but me! You hear me" he yelled at me. "Your not my daddy, give me my phone" I struggled to grab it. He pushed me down and slapped me. "I am your daddy. Your real daddy doesn't care about you" he replied to my previous comment. "Yes, he does. He is just sick" I told him. He locked the door and turned to me. "Sorry Quan" I said in fear. He balled up his fist and acted as if he would hit me. "Better be" he said picking me up of the ground. He gave me my phone and he said to hurry up so he can drive us to school. I put on a crop top and shorts, did my hair, brushed my teeth and within 30 minutes I was ready to go. "Baby, I'm sorry" he told me. "You said that last time Quan" I replied while getting in the car. He drove a Cadillac ATS-V Coupe. He closed my door and tried to kiss me as I backed away. We pulled up to my  High School about 6 minutes later. After he parked the car he opened my door and got my bag. I could hear the girls in a distance whisper how good he is and how he treats me. In my head I could only think the words "If they knew". "Quantrell Jackson, mmhh, hey daddy" Jessica Silver said in a distance. She hugged him and he giggled. I got out the car and gave her a look. "Oh, I see you brought you whore with you" she said in a smart remark. I tried to fight her but Quan held me back. "You are a disrespectful ass bitch and imma whoop your ass... just wait" I said upset. "Try me bitch" She replied. I ran past Quan and started to fight her. I could not tell who was winning with Quan interfering. Quan picked up my bag. He told Jessica that he would she her later then patted her butt. When he got in the car he told how stupid it was to fight a hoe. "Your hoe" I said under my breath. He dropped me off at home. "I am grown man... Fuck that stupid shit" He left. Just when I began to cry my dad came behind me and wiped my eyes. "What are you doing here!!!" I asked upset he was here. "I need a favor Jass".