Prologue

One Week Ago...

The night was enveloped in darkness, with shadows cloaking the surroundings. The flickering streetlights cast eerie shadows, amplifying the sinister atmosphere. Grisly, a man whose very name sent shivers down the spines of those who knew him, relentlessly pursued his prey through the dimly lit alleyways of the city. His target was the obnoxious arms dealer and leader of the Vice Lords, Ghost. A man with a penchant for disappearing into the shadows and desperate to escape the clutches of his impending doom.

The alleyway was narrow and dark, but Ghost knew it well. He had used it many times before to evade his pursuers. The rain poured down, adding a sense of urgency. He could hear Grisly's footsteps behind him, growing louder with each passing second. Ghost darted through the alleyway, his senses on high alert. His footsteps became increasingly frantic as his shoes scraped against the ground, desperately seeking traction. The irregular rhythm of their steps mirrored their erratic movements, stumbling and changing direction in a desperate attempt to evade their hunter.

Tonight, however, the hunter was determined that the chase would end. Grisly, driven by his murderous intent, moved with a purposeful stride. His eyes burned with an unsettling determination as he closed in on his target. His breath ragged with adrenaline as he disregarded obstacles in his path, knocking over trash cans and sending debris scattering across the pavement. He could almost taste the triumph of ending a life, the satisfaction of fulfilling his dark desires. Just as Grisly thought he had his prey cornered, without a second thought, Ghost scaled the chain-link fence that blocked his exit and leaped over it.

Grisly's eyes widened in disbelief as Ghost effortlessly cleared the fence. Now out in the open, Ghost hurriedly ran towards the dimly lit sidewalk fueled by sheer determination. But fate cruelly intervened just as he thought he had successfully evaded his predator. a blinding pair of headlights appeared out of nowhere, racing towards him at a breakneck speed. The screech of tires filled the air as the car careened towards Ghost, and before he could react, the impact sent his nimble body soaring through the air, before crashing against the unforgiving metal of the hood and onto the floor.

Gasping for air, Ghost slowly rolled on his back, his vision hazy and ears ringing. As his senses gradually returned, the shock of his situation intensified as he saw the car's driver. His blood ran cold as he recognized her; Murda, the daughter of the problem he had sent his men to deal with years ago. Murda's face was etched with anger, pain, and vengeance. She moved toward him slowly, each step deliberate and brimming with a dark determination.

Ghost's mind raced, desperately searching for a way to escape this twisted fate. But as Murda drew nearer, the realization sank in-there was no way out. He had nowhere left to run, no allies to protect him.

Breathing heavily Grisly had finally caught up with the unfolding chaos and felt a sick satisfaction watching Ghost's desperate attempt at escape come to a screeching halt. A twisted smile played across his lips as he approached the injured figure lying on the ground, his prey now defenseless and vulnerable. However, his smile quickly turned into a scowl once he noticed a woman dressed in all black with what looked like a Glock of some kind.

Without a word, Murda raised the gun, the glint of metal catching the moonlight. Ghost's heart clenched in his chest as time seemed to slow to a crawl. His eyes widened in terror as the barrel of the gun pointed directly at him.

"Yo!" Grisly Shouted, grabbing Murda's attention.

"The fuck you want nigga?" She replied dryly.

"I got unfinished business with that nigga." Grisly spat, taken back by her bluntness.

With an agonizingly steady hand, Murda pulled the trigger. A deafening bang erupted, echoing through the silent streets as Ghost's life was swiftly extinguished from this world. As the echoes faded, Murda's eyes locked with Ghost's lifeless gaze, a mix of relief and self-accomplishment crossed her face. She knew this wasn't justice; it was revenge.

As she gracefully stepped over the lifeless body, she retreated towards the gleaming black vehicle parked at the end of the alley. Her eyes locked with Grisly's for a fleeting moment, filled with a combination of triumph and defiance. With a swift, calculated movement, she slid into the driver's seat, the engine roaring to life. Grisly, his breath still ragged, watched as she peered back at him once more, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"I guess that shit's gonna stay unfinished." She spat back.

Just like that, the woman vanished into the night, leaving Grisly standing in the rain-soaked alley, seething with a mixture of fury and disbelief. This chase was far from over. The game had taken an unexpected turn, amplifying his thirst for revenge against the woman who had stolen his prey.