The Dream

"Ugh why is it so hard to write this song!," said Demarcus as he threw another ball of paper in the trash. "Calm down baby, you knew it wasn't going to be that easy," Brook said as she rub his shoulders to calm down. " I know, I know," he said as his phone ringed. Rico popped up on the phone, and Demarcus jumped up saying , " I gotta go" Brook face went sour and he said " Whats wrong?" " Now you know I don't like you dealing with no drugs." " But baby we got bills to pay what else ima do." " How about get a real job." " Those sorry ass jobs not going to help me with my music career and your college tuition" "How you gonna pay for it if your ass dead or locked up. Have you thought about that." " I know but Rico ain't letting me quit til I make it." " Fuck Rico, I don't give a fuck about his wanna be gangsta ass, ain't nun but a fake ass bum. "Say that one more time sis." "Oops I made a mistake and pressed answer" " I don't even care I meant what I said😒" " Come on Lil sis why you gotta act like that" " Stop calling me that, I don't claim you so don't claim me!" " Whatever, so you coming Dee?" " Yes what's going on" " Yo ass about to be sleeping on the couch that's what's going on." "A few regular customers ain't been paying for a while, we need to go pay them a visit, if you know what I mean." "Sight I'm on the way down come get me." *Boop* " Aight bae I'll see you later." He rolled over to give her a kiss goodbye but she got up ,opened the door and said bye. As he walked out the door she said, "and when you come back make sure you make that couch comfortable for you," and she slammed the door in his face. They both leaned up against the door. Brook on the edge of crying. Demarcus finally said," I'm sorry". "Just leave" Brook said as she hit the door. Demarcus jumped from the pound and left as she wanted. Brook went and laid down to think about everything. "Why me God, why" A few minutes later their was a pounding at the door. Brook jumped up thinking Dee changed his mind. She ran to the door saying why you didn't use your keys? Soon as she open the door a girl busy in the house screaming for Demarcus. Brook stopped her in her tracks and said" Hold tf up who tf are you, and why you running up in here calling for my man. "Your man, baby if he is he not gonna be for long. He know where home is!" " Yea here with me Lil hoe!" " Nawl bitch with me and his baby," she said as she rubbed her fat stomach. "BABY!" Just then Demarcus came running through the door with a bumps and bruises, abloody nose, and a freshley shot gun. He looked up and his last word was "Rica?" And he passed out.

TO BE CONTINUED...