Video Games and Handcuffs

Dan looked at the large computer screen, and watched as the sims moved around before his eyes. Wow, virtual characters really did have a better social life then him. Dan was so focused that he didn't even hear the quiet creak of the door.

Dan was way to busy controlling his sims to even notice that Phil had walked in behind him. "Wow, I thought we weren't supposed to be playing the game with out recording..." Phil teased as he sat down on the couch behind Dan. The black plush fabric was soft under Phil, and he felt extremely comfortable. Dan drew his eyes away from the screen for a brief moment so that he could look at Phil.

Dan could feel his own eyes widen in shock when he saw that Phil was only in his boxers. Phil could feel himself harden just a bit when he saw Dan's surprised reaction.

"Well..... I wanted to check on Dil......?" Dan tried to find a good excuse, but failed. To be honest, Dan was just really bored and wanted to play sims. But now he was focused on something else. He could see the small hard bulge in Phil's pants and automatically he could feel the tough jean material begin to stretch around his crotch. Phil giggled slightly as he noticed the hard lump in Dans pants.

"Am I distracting you?" Phil asked, a smirk beginning to display itself on his face. A pink hue began to blossom over Dan's soft cheeks and Phil chuckled.

"Uhh-- no....." Dan argued. Him and Phil hadn't slept together in a while because of the tour, and Dan knew that if he gave in it would be extremely difficult to walk. As Dan's eyes lingered over every curve of Phil's pale body, all thoughts of that worry slipped from his mind. 

Phil seemed to enjoy watching Dan's hungry eyes travel over his body.

"Dan.... Do you remember video games and handcuffs...?" Phil asked his voice growing a bit deeper.

"Yes, I do..." Dan whispered as he began to get out of his chair. He forgot completely about his worries and the game. Now all that was on his mind was Phil, Dan didn't even try to hide the fact that he was fully hard now. Phil pulled out his hand from behind his back and exposed a pair of handcuffs. The dangled in his hand, The silver caught the light which made Dan flinch a bit.

"Kinky.." Dan giggled as he sat down on Phil, straddling him. He could see the lust burn in the older boys eyes.

"Just a little...." Phil whispered, his voice thick with lust. Dan slid his hands along Phil's soft skin, and every now and then he would draw little infinity signs.

Dan brought his lips down to Phil's and he felt the passion build between them automatically. Their lips moved in unison, and Dan could feel the heat burn In between there lips. Phil's hands clung to the back of the Dan's shirt and he pulled him closer. Dan's hands pushed behind Phil's back and he felt the cold handcuffs beside his leg before he fully wrapped his arms around. Their body's were pressed close together, and there was no space between them now. Dan could feel the small beads of sweat begin to build beneath his shirt.

Phil's hands slid under the bottom of Dans cotton t-shirt and he began to yank it off. After a moment, Phil managed to get it fully off but they had to pull away for a moment. Dan's lips didn't find their way back to Phil's though. He kissed the line of Phil's cheekbone and followed it to his jawline. Each kiss seemed to leave an explosion of heat along Phil's pale skin.

Phil bit the bottom of his soft pink lips, and watched as Dan's mouth got lower and lower against his white skin. Dan's hands slid to the line of Phil's boxers and his fingers slid along the skin just above it. In a matter of seconds Dan's mouth had reached where his hands were.

Dan managed to slide his body off of Phil but not move his head from the place it was in. Once his knees were on the floor, Dan began to peel off Phil's underwear with his teeth. That was a difficult task, so he used his hands also. He got them off and he threw them on the ground beside him.