Chapter 1

**Dodie's P.O.V**

3 days until Vidcon! I'm so excited to meet new people and some old friends. I am currently living on my own in a flat in London and might I say, it can be lonely sometimes and other times, quite peaceful. It's not like I'm always alone though, I sometimes have Emma or Bri around, but they only stay a couple hours.

I start to pack my suitcase. I threw in some jeans and a turtleneck jumper, some dungarees and a spotty top, some denim shorts and a black dreamcatcher tank top and 3 flower crowns for good measure. Disney Channel is playing in the background on the Television. I hear all the cheesy songs from High school Musical and iCarly. I can't help but jump up and down and shake my short curled hair with a massive grin planted on my face.

~~ next day ~~

I lay on the sofa in my Pyjama shorts and Banana top, mindlessly scrolling Tumblr on my Mac and Twitter on my phone, yeah, I can multitask! Suddenly, I see on Tumblr the Vidcon logo and stop scrolling. It was a list of the YouTubers that were going to be there. I look down the list too see if any of my friends were on it.

Thomas Ridgewell
Bribry
Jack Howard
Dean Dobbs
Dan Howell
Phil Lester
Charlie Mcdonall
Emma Blackery
Luke Cutforth
Sean Mcloughlin
Mark Fischbach
Dodie Clark
Evan Edinger

All of the names had pictures of the people next to them. I recognised everyone on the list except for one. Evan Edinger.