PROLOGUE

Mariko Ogura, kilala bilang isang pastery chef at part owner ng kilalang pastry shop, ang Dulces.

She has the face of an angel and absolutely has the body men would drool to touch and taste.

She's a very outgoing woman, a very vulgar and a blunt friend to her peers. She's often described as an angel with hidden thorns in her pockets. But who cares anyway? She owns her life or so I say, she has the full control of her life.

Anghel sa paningin ng nakararami pero sino nga ba talaga siya? Kilala mo ba talagang tunay ang isang Mariko Ogura?

She may have the face of an angel but she's definitely different when it comes to PLEASURE and SEX.

But what will happen if the Domme herself fell madly in love ?

GoddessCrey

PS:

The name I used above is a name of a real person who happens to be my friend.

This will be my very first time to write SPG / BDSM / R-18+ story so please bepatient with me.

Scenes and situations I may include in this story are purely product of my research, knowledge and playful imagination. Thus, this story may contain a lot of explicit scenes and contents which may corrupt your innocent minds.

You have been warned. Read at your own risk.

spem youll 'reperio in voluptate dolor. XD