Saved By The Bullied (One-Shot)

Some things are based on my story... So basically, I want to forget about this but I can't help it... It keeps coming back and haunting me... I'm a victim of bullying... This is my story...

{Everything is real except the last part :)}

~Darcy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This story of mine is so terrible for me... I live this life for 2 years... 2 years of bullying at my school...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a huge problem during my 1st year in high school. I was bullied by my classmates... They say mean things about me... I know, not directly, but stories and rumours spread all over our year...

"Look who's here..." a girl said. Let's just call her Britany. She's a famous girl in our school and influencial... She has a lot of self-confidence which I don't have and loves the attention of the people.

Britany is my classmate from my 4th grade until my 1st year of high school. Well, she gets whatever she wants because she's a smart girl. And no wonder she top our class. And that what brought me down...

"You're too ambitious... Telling everyone that the two of the Varsity players like you? Like, do you think you are beautiful? You're not..." a gay said. Well, let's just call her Durp. He's a famous gay in our room and even in our school. They known him since he likes a fourth year student. Sending him chocolates, love letters, and stuffs.

Durp is my classmate from 1st year until 2nd year. My years with them is so hard. He'll start a rumour about me. Tell my classmates some nasty things about me. That's why I feel sorry for myself. I am nothing unlike them. They are way too better than me. I know that. But no one knows what I feel... Why? Because I pretend to be happy. I'm trying to be happy so that they will never know that I am hurt about the things they say.

If you ask if I cut? I don't and I won't... Well I tried one time... When I was in grade 4... They hated me. Every inch about me... I always fail at that time... But that attempt is stopped by my teacher... She confiscate my nail cutter... Well, the nail cutter has a 'sharp' thingy with it.

I didn't really know what life is really like... Especially when I was on my 2nd year high school...

Durp is my classmate and seatmate... Everything between us went well from the first day except the time that he started to tell my classmates rumours about me... Again... They hated me and called me a 'flirt' a ''slut' a 'bitch' and that hurts so much...

Almost all of my classmates were mean to me... Especially, when it's about myself... I'm a big fat looser... Everything they say is right... I know they just say the truth about me...

I'm ugly, I'm stupid, I'm a jerk, I'm a failure... And that will always stay's the same... I will never be perfect in any way... If only I could choose the way of life, I would rather choose of having no feelings except love of course.

Well, if I have no feelings, I won't be hurt about whatever they say. I will not care about whatever they say. And they will be pissed of me but I won't, and will never give a sh!t about their drama. I will have a world of my own. A happy world that is. But that is the thing that will never happen to me.