Prologue

"We are lovers before, the funny thing is when I'm in pain and he will be back and let this relationship start again... mabey I should give him a second chance...someday, It's Monday tomorrow, ahh.." she's thinking deeply inside her room

She shut off her laptop and went to sleep but a minute ago her phone ring and she received a message usually she received text in the afternoon but this time she received in the middle of night time.

"Oh...It's Aj, maybe he needs help" she opened her phone, "Okay he just need me tomorrow". Sleep again with no disturbing sound around.

Monday Morning

She woke up and open her laptop and check her youtube account and she started her first video, she's very excited without thinking of her school.

"Hi, I'm Jessica Gabriel, This is my first YouTube video, cuz lately I was thinking about how will i join youtubers for making people happy so let's do it"

she started as a amateur youtuber in the internet, without subscribers

Alarm clock is ringing in her phone..

"OMG! today is my first day of semester"

As she rushed in her door, and she go to the shower and cleaned her self up, she is picking her best clothes for the day, Her Mom called her with many things shes holding.

"Whats that Mom!", "Jessica you need to bring your lunch, you might get hungry this afternoon at school"

"Okay, Mom thank you", she give her a big hug and kiss her, As she leave the door, she receive another text from Aj.

(Aj Collins is the bestfriend of Jessica since grade 1 to collage )

"Jessica are,you going to school today?,

"Sir Williams is looking for you this Saturday for your accomplisments"

She was worried about her studies, so she replied to him

"Okay,Aj thank you for the reminder"