1.

"Don't get cocky now, Niall. Just because you got one invitation on Grindr to meet a man you hardly know, doesn't mean you're the shit." Louis exclaims, throwing his left red and blue spiderman slipper at Niall's chest. Niall was supposed to be helping Louis pack up his things as he was moving to his new apartment tomorrow, but all night Niall had just been on his phone specifically on the app Grindr.

"I'm not getting cocky, all I said was that maybe you should try Grindr." Niall bends down to pick up the slipper, throwing it back at him and hitting the back of his friends head. Louis groaned and turned to shoot Niall a glare.

"Niall, I can find people on my own. I can find people without a stupid fucking app and plus I am not gay." Louis finishes his sentence by turning back around and wrapping up a picture of his mother in bubble wrap.

"Well, from the way Harry stares at you I think we have different opinions." Niall laughs, clutching his stomach.

"Look, it's Harry's problem that he finds me devilishly handsome. Who could blame him? Have you seen my ass Niall? Have you taken the time to really have a good stare at it?" Louis asks, standing up and placing a few items into a brown cardboard box. Niall stares at him with a confused expression.

"Um, why would I?" Niall asks, looking back down at his phone and frowning when he has no messages. Louis lets out a soft sigh and shakes his head, dismissing the topic and moving on.

"So when are you meeting this Tom guy?" Louis asks, walking over to Niall and looking down at his phone too.

"Louis, his name is Thomas not Tom." Niall comments bluntly, letting out a soft sigh. "I'm not sure, I think tomorrow at The Tavern near Tescos."

"Romantic." Louis snorts, walking over towards the kitchen. Niall frowns, looking up towards where Louis is walking.

"Tescos is very romantic, Louis. Not that you'd know." Niall shouts across to Louis.

"Oh yes, I forgot how romantic it is to go into Tescos and get half price off shitty microwave meals." Louis shouts back walking into the kitchen, out of sight. Niall was about to comment on this when he got a notification from Thomas, the conversation that he just had was forgotten now.

Niall: Where will we meet again ? 19:35

Thomas: sorry love, we r going to meet at the tavern at 2 tomorro? 19:55

Niall: Sure ! I'm hyped ! x 19:56

"How old is Thomas?" Louis' voice surprises Niall, making him jump and press the turn off button on his phone.

"Jesus, Louis!" Niall exclaims, shaking his head and clutching his phone to his chest.

"Is he really old? Like sugar daddy old?" Louis asks, looking at Niall with a serious expression.

"Sugar daddy?" I ask, shaking my head "He's 32, that's not old Louis." Niall mutters, looking down at his lap.

"Niall, you're only 20 years old. That's a big age gap." Louis sits back down on the couch, bringing his legs up to his chest. When Louis does this it makes him look particularly small and delicate as his skinny arms wrapped around his skinny legs, his little feet wiggling around to get warm. Niall had always wished to be cute and small like Louis was but since puberty hit Niall like a brick he was stuck with a pathetically skinny figure and stupid broad shoulders.

"And? Louis it's none of your business." Niall mumbled, sighing softly and leaning back into the couch, swinging his legs over the arm of the chair.

"Uh Niall, it kinda is if you are meeting up with a man 12 years older than you. You're like my little baby child, ever since your parents-" Louis stopped himself before he made things worse, looking over at Niall with wide eyes. Niall began to felt uncomfortable as his parents were a sensitive topic. Niall moved his legs and began to stand up quietly. "No, Niall wait I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine Louis, I'm tired. I just want to go home now." Niall mumbled as Louis frantically got up and wrapped his arms around the blonde boy, Niall didn't react.

"I love you, you know that right? You're like a brother to me." Louis mumbled, hiding his face in the crook of Nialls neck. Niall let out a soft sigh and wrapped one arm around Louis' shoulder.

"I know," Niall mumbled looking down at Louis with a small smile "I love you too."

-

Sorry it's short. Update soon!