Skype call: Character Ask [2]

you guys know how this works :-)

I patiently waited for the screen to load, adjusting the laptop on my lap as I held my phone which I was using for the Skype call.

Ashton's screen was the first one to load, him smiling widely with Calum who was wearing sunglasses by his side. "Ands!" they squealed, making me laugh and greet them. The next ones to appear was Luke and Michael, being on separate screens. "Why is it that whenever we Skype call, Calum and Ashton are always together?" Michael asked, Luke giggling and purring as he scratched his tummy.

"I don't know Michael, why aren't you with your boyfriend." Harley sassed, his screen loading and Lucas was sitting next to him and was waving at everyone. "Hello fellas!" he greeted, chimes of 'hellos' being passed around.

The last video box to load was Noah's, his face was large on the screen as he giggled loudly. "Hi everyone! I'm with Nora and we're at her backyard!" he announced, switching the camera around to show Nora sitting on the grass with an orange and white kitten in her arms.

"Kitty!" Luke gasped, mewling and waving at the tiny feline. I smiled at all of them, "Alright guys so this Character ask is now going in session, and as always, Luke goes first!" Luke mewled at that, Michael cooing at his boyfriend while everyone else just muttered on how he always gets to go first.

l u k e y

Why are you so cute???

Luke tilted his head, "Does not know, Mikey is cuter though!" he squeaked, Michael making kiss faces at the little hybrid and Luke giggling and scratching his nose cutely.

HI BABY! how much do you love mikey?

"Loves Mikey thiiiiiiiiis much!" Luke extended his arms to the sides before pouting, "But mores though."

How much do you love Mike and Noah?

Michael spoke up, "He loves us to the moon and back!" Noah and Luke nodding along while I scolded him playfully, "You'll get your turn later oldie, Luke's the one that's suppose to answer here." I said and he raised both of his hands up as a surrender sign.

How did it feel seeing Charles and being able to attack him?

"Lukey was s-scared when saw Charles, but felt good because Lukey got to fight back to him!" Luke grinned, grabbing something from beside him and Michael groaned at seeing the toy. "He's been playing with that hamburger ever since Lucas got him it, thanks a lot mate." Michael said, Lucas smiling innocently and then laughing.

HOW ARE YOU SO ADORABLE AND STUFF WITH YOUR CUTE ASS EARS AND SPEACH THATS NOT RIGHT, ITS SO CUUUUUUTTTTTTTEEEE

"Talk about the caps on that one." Harley laughed, Ashton and Calum agreeing to his statement. Luke smiled and poked his dimple, "Stops! Yous is making Lukey blush." he giggled, Michael rubbing his face and groaning at how close he is from standing up from his warm bed and going to the living room where Luke is and attacking him with his kisses.

how do you feel about seeing charles again?

"was scared but was mad too because Lukey saw him hurt m-my Mikey." Luke grumbled cutely, Michael pinching his nose and muttered things to himself to keep him from getting off of bed. "Geez Michael, just get up and go to your boyfriend already." Ashton laughed, cuddling Calum close to him and Michael just stuck his tongue out at the pair.

HIIYAHH LUKEY! TELL UR MIKEY I SAID HI FOR ME BEAUTIFUL! I LUB UUUU

"Aw I like that kid." Michael said, Luke pouting adorably. "But I love you Lukey." the older boy said which got a shake of the head from Luke. "Lukey loves the humans who saids that." he said, smirking when Michael let out a dramatic gasp. "But Luke! I thought you loved me!" he said, Luke giggling in response.