Hello, Pup

Okay, let's start this off. Where am I currently? Hell.

What am I doing here?

Governments policy.

Sorry, misled you. I'm at school. Listening to this boring ass lesson with this boring ass teacher who, currently has had that same booger up her nose this entire class period.

I felt a vibration in my back pocket alerting me that I got yet again, another text message from Evan. He's been begging for my forgiveness for, oh, three weeks now. Thinking back, I don't know which I regret more. Loving him, or taking him back.

Off that sappy stuff, my names Teagan. Teagan Victoria. I'm not really stuck up, like you may have thought, but let's face it, its hard being nice at this prison called Wesler high. I'm a senior, class of 16 baby!! I have a natural hair color of Reddish - orange but I dyed the ends blonde to give it a more, how do I put this, fiery effect. I love my hair, sure I don't expect the world to love me, or my hair, but I know I damn sure do, and that's all that matters. I'm at an average height, 5'4", so I do not get teased on a regular basis. ( thank goodness ) Now let's get to the favorite part of my appearance. My eyes. My eyes are a beautiful ocean blue. They look amazing with my complexion. When I sit up at night and stare at myself in a mirror, like all weird, magical unicorns do, I notice a hint of green in my right eye. I always wonder why it wasn't in both....

But that is by far ENOUGH about me. If you want to know more, congrats, your on my new "Teagan's 500 feet restraining order list"

Catchy. I know.

All my thoughts were stopped when I heard an annoying clicking sound in my ear. I look up only to find my best friend, Olivia Paten snapping in my ear.

Annoyed I look up. " What the hell do you want? Are you trying to get us expelled?! You can't just get up in the middle of a class and snap in my ear Liv!"

She just starred blankly at me. Then she did the unexpected. She burst out laughing. It was only then that I realized something. All the seats were empty. Class was over.

At the speed of flash himself, I jumped up, shoved my work in my bag, and ran out the door, dragging Liv behind me.

I pulled my phone out to check the time 3:18 pm. Well, it's Friday, it's the end of the day, and that means one thing:

FREEDOM

All while looking down at my phone, I saw the seven text and kik messages.
From: 😒✌🏼
" Hey beautiful 🌹"
From: 😒✌🏼
" So you're ignoring me?"
From: 😒✌🏼️
"Teg baby look it was all a misunderstanding... Please?"
From: 😒✌🏼️
" DAMMIT TEAGAN OPEN MY MESSAGES!"
From: 😒✌🏼️
" I'm sorry for yelling. Just, message me back okay?"
From: 😒✌🏼️
"I won't give up you know. You're my m-"
I skipped that message. I was trying to forget all about that world, that word. So small, but yet holds so much meaning.
Kik message from: Big E 💪🏻 " Hey"

This entire time I forgot I had a very serious looking best friend looking my way.
" It's him again isn't it?"
I smiled at the way she said ' him' with so much disgust. That's my girl. But the smile quickly turned to a frown, " yes," I sighed, " it was him, but trust me Liv. I'm not going to his arms again."

"Well good." she says as she loops her arms in mine, " let's go have fun!" she practically squealed.

Oliva loves to eat. Even though she doesn't have to..... But that's a story for another time.
But anyway, I just gave you that bit of information for a reason. See, Liv and I have a sleepover every Friday night, and we have lots of food. Dad doesn't mind, she's family.
Liv and I decided on these three movies to watch tonight;
Finding Nemo
The Notebook
The Fault in our Stars
Yes. I know Nemo sticks out like a sore thumb, but I just really love that movie.

🖖🏽🖖🏽********

While Liv and I are curled up on the couch listening to Dory sing "Just keep swimming," my mind is elsewhere.

When I was young, dumb, and in love.

When I first met Evan Whitaker.

ANDDDDDDDD THAT'S A WRAP! So? Not too bad I hope? I hope you like my main character so far eh? Maybe? If you do I'll give you a cookie. Slips cookie and a cupcake across the table. Don't tell anyone who you got this from, because I'm sure bribery is illegal. 😹😹😹 I'll try and update frequently. If you have waited and you feel it's time, bust a cap up my as* on kik and let me know, you not playing games 😂😂😂
Kik@ itss_amayaa
I'll hit yo hotline when I update again -
Maybe yours?
Panda Smurf 💙

Q.O.T.D
( question of the day)
What's your name? if it peaks my interest I'll use it as a character. If I do use your name, I'll make sure to dedicate you, promise.