Prologue

I'm happy to have a friend, gangmates like them because they're always here to make me laugh when i feel lonely... i dont know why im still waiting for her to come back, when i really dont know if she's still want to come back here in the Philippines, and also to my life...

Sometimes im thinking if they want to come back here in the Philippines or not, becuase i know my friends are also waiting for her friends too , when we are waiting for them everyday all we need to do is to go to underground to fight with the other gang...

Its been a 3 years when they left us and up to now, we dont have any news about them, we don't even know if they're happy and if they still want to see us...

Dahil ni minsan hindi nila naalala na tumawag manlang saamin, at sabihin kung maayos lang ba sila.. nag aalala ako dahil hindi ko alam kung ano na kalagayan nila, dahil tatlong taon na ang lumipas buhat nang umalis sila... tatlong taon narin kaming naghihintay sa pagbabalik nila, at tatlong taon narin kaming naghihintay at umaasa na sa pagbalik nila marealize na nila ang nararamdaman nila para saamin.

But im still waiting for her no matter what.. Because if you love someone, you're willing to wait until she came back into you're life again... and until when she realize her feeling for me. like us, were waiting for them until they finally realize to cameback into our life..