Two different lives collide with each other.

Ashley's POV

Hi Im Ashley Haynes, 19 yrs old. They call me bitch because of my mood swing. But what they dont know is, I have a soft heart for only one person, my childhood crush. Yeah I know I sound so sappy and I dont fucking care. But nevermind, I dont know anymore where he is and I dont want to find him anymore. So now.

As I was walking down the street. Ugh damn that car, I really need to buy a new one. I'll talk to dad when I got home.

Suddenly, I bump into someone. A guy actually, looks like in my age, and to be more specific he looks familiar. But I clear my thoughts because it's impossible.

It's too late to sink in now that my dress was messed up. My fingers are now sticky that's why I need to remove this ring, a very special ring for me.

"Hey Im really really sorry. I didn't mean to spill my shake into you." he said while getting his hankie on his pocket.

"It's your fault, your not looking on your way!" I utter while wiping my ring on my finger.

"That's why I said sorry, okay?"

"Yeah whatever. I have to go."

So yeah it was a nice day for me, a really really nice one....

When I already see our house, I deep sigh. Finally.

"Mooooooom, where are you?"

" Baby im here in the kitchen, baking some cookies."

"Okay mom, I just need to take a shower. I badly need one."

"Okay. Just walk down here when you're done."

I really love my mom. She was so cool. She was so nice. She always has poise whenever she speak and in whatever she do. She is the best mom in the world for me.

After I take a bath, I walk down stairs. I immediately run to the door as I see my brother who was about to enter. I hugged him so much and kiss his cheeks repeatedly.

"I miss you sooooo much Colton. I miss youuu. I miss youuuu." I tell him without breaking the hug and with a teary eyes.

Don't tell me that Im exaggerating because he is the only sibling I have. Yeah we're only 2. And he was gone for almost a year because he is now a college.

"Baby, easy okay calm down. Im already here. And I miss you too my little sister." he utter while laughing because of what I have done to him.

"Im not a baby anymore and Im also not your so called LITTLE sister anymore. How many times do I have to tell you and mom." I pout after I said those words.

"Mooommm look here. Ashley was so cute when she pout."

"I know it sweetheart." And she giggled.

"Did I miss something?
Looks like everyone was having fun."

" Yes dad, mom and Colton are having fun of me."

"Oh I miss you too my little princess. It was always a nice of you to welcome me with your tantrums." Mom and Colton laugh because of his outburst.

"Daaaadd."

"Okay enough. Dinner is ready."

And we ate our dinner in complete silence. And that's how my horrible day end.

..........

As I woke up, I think it's my daily routine to stare at my ring for a while. To have some reminisce and how badly I miss him. Maybe from now on I should stop thinking of him. It was just damn childhood crush. Yeah right, it was just some sort of infatuation. (Okay Ashley try to convince yourself. 10 years of missing him, yeah just convince your fucking self.)