Aftermath

Two months ago I fought Eren Jaegar inside Wall Rose.Feeling weary I sealed myself inside a diamond shell.Today I suddenly awoke to find myself strapped to a wall with a guard at each side of me.I was facing a cell....I think someone is in there....it's......EREN JAEGAR."Help me down idiots!" I muffle through my diamond shell.The guards panicked and ran to get Captain Levi.He told me that in order for me to break free I had to be taken somewhere desolate."why?" I asked groggily."in order for you to turn into a titan to free yourself." "You must use all your strength to break free." Levi said.All of a sudden Eren jumps up as if he is scared."You still scared of me kid?You know in the court room I was only doing my duty to toughen you up." whispered Levi."No I just.....just....DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN BE SO NICE TO......her."Screamed Eren."How far out are we talking?"I asked."As far as Shiganshina."Said Levi."Wha-WHAT!!You can't go back there.The titans own the Wall Maria district and all our squad is...is...DEAD BECAUSE OF HER!!!"Eren responded.I suddenly got this huge rush of adrenaline through me and.....oh god.....i've.........TRANSFORMED!

If this story gets good reviews I will write a second part!

Thank you for reading ;3