Chapter 1

Kassidy's *POV*

-JANUARY 2015-

I woke up to my phone ringing. I checked the time . 6:00am? Whoever called me at this time of day, not to mention on a Saturday, better be ready for me to go off on them.

"Hello?" I asked, annoyed.

"Hey!" the voice said. It was my best friend, Amelia.

"What?" I asked, yet again, annoyed.

"Your video you posted last night! It's got almost 80 thousand views!" she said happily.

"Overnight? You're kidding?" I asked her.

"Check for yourself!" she exclaimed.

She was right. The video I had posted last night of me singing the song Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra had over 80 thousand views.

"Oh my gosh," I said, amazed.

"Yep gotta go bye!" she said and hung up.

So what happens now? I looked at my vine which I also did short covers on and I already had 23 thousand followers, whereas before, I only had about 5 thousand. I mean before I wasn't big, but I wasn't unnoticed at all. But now what? I made a video real quick talking about what was going on. It was hard to make it in 6 seconds, but somehow I made it work. I instantly got tons of likes and comments. Usually, it took about 5 minutes to atleast get 100 likes, but now in 5 minutes, I had over 4,000 likes. I quickly stopped when I realized Daniel Skye had liked my post. That was weird, was he following me or something? I went through his followers list and there was my username. I realized a bunch of bigger viners were on my followers list. So what happens now?

-OCTOBER 2015-

"I don't know, I mean I would never get to see you unless it was after school and you have softball four out of five days a week," I told my best friend Amelia.

"But you get so much hate here just because you're doing what you enjoy and that isn't right," She told me in repsond.

"Yeah, well what about you? I mean, you're doing what you enjoy with me and you get a lot hate too," I told her.

"My mom would never let me homeschool," she told me.

Right now, we were sitting in our 7th period class. Amelia Brian, also known as my best friend, and I were currently talking about being homeschooled. Of course, you know by now, I'm pretty well known. Amelia and I made a youtube channel together in March, when I had around 200 thousand followers on vine and about 800 thousand subscribers on youtube. We were both really well known now and our channel together had about 300 thousand subscribers. Anyways, we both got a bunch of hate out of and at school. Because of this, my mom asked me if I wanted to do online schooling. Of course, I would love to, but I wouldn't want to leave Amelia alone. I mean lets be real, when you're pretty much "internet famous", a lot of people want to be your friend just for the fame. So we're really all each other have. Well, she's the only person I positively know who isn't going to fake our friendship. And I'm the only person she's positive of that isn't going to fake our friendship. I'm sure her mom would let her do online schooling? It would take a lot of convincing, but I'm sure she'll come around.

"She'll come around," I assured her.

Ipulled out my Science textbook and slammed it onto my side of our desk. Amelia did the same.

It was Friday, and I really couldn't wait for the weekend to start. Amelia didn't have softball practice today, so we were going over to my house to film. We had 8th period off, so we went ahead and walked home after 7th period.