chapter 1

Skylar was waken by the sound of her alarm.its Monday.
"Great." She said while reluctantly getting up.
Walking to her drawer she picks out her black jeans her BVB T-shirt and put on her black hoodie. Then she walked to her mirror and straightned her Long black hair. The clock read 6:55 when she finished"theres still time." She said with half opened eyes.grabbing a bowl and her favorite cereal she turned on the radio. "I like this song" she whispered smiling slightly.

~~~~~~~20 minutes later~~~~~~~

Walking to school Skylar had her music blasting through her headphones. One of her favorite songs which was "if they knew" by Joel faviere was playing. While humming the way to school a Boy nearly runs her over causing her to glare.

Later she was sitting against the school doors waiting for the clock to hit 7:30
RRRRING

"Right on time." She mumble while making your way to her locker.

"Hey freak" a voice says.
As Skylar turns she is face to face with a blonde haired girl who was tall,skinny and beautiful,but to Skylar she thought she was a slut since shes dated almost every guy at her school,Skylar had no idea what she did but she thought she was a slut.her name was Verónica
"What you to shy to speak?" Verónica says smacking Skylar books from her hands.
'Stay calm,stay calm' Skylar thought as she glared at the ground.
Skylar slowly bent down to the ground and gathered her books. Only to be kicked in the side.
"Emo bitch" is the last thing Verónica said before walking off laughing.
"Why?.." Skylar whispered as she cried silently in the hall.

So did you enjoy my new story? I know its not as good as my hoodie x reader thing im not used to writings in another persons POV hope its not too bad sorry its short ill make the next chapter longer!