Love Caught

Here's a sweet love story about two people dating and they love each other for a really long time!

Hope you guys like it!!!? :D

Day 1: Meeting Him

My best friend invited me to this guy's party, he was from my school. My friend liked him .. alot! I don't understand why she found him attractive? During the party, I saw this good looking guy staring at me, and I met his eyes, they were as brown as a brownie, I was staring..flirting. Few minutes later he came up to me..he had brown hair, taller than me, brownie eyes, nice beautiful smile and nice light brown perfect skin. I gazes in too his eyes for about 2 minutes, I stopped myself and almost falling to the ground, he says 'You're really beautiful!' I smiled 'thanks, alot' and looked at my clutch, he said 'wanna go outside...it's more quieter' I looked at him again and said 'yeah, um let's go'

*walking to the back door* he held my hand so we couldn't break apart..I was red as a raspberry. He sat me down by this huge blue pool and looked into my eyes and said 'do you want to go out for dinner sometime.? possibly friday at 7:00pm?' I stared and smiled 'Okay' as I blushed. We talked for about 1 hour after he asked me on a date. We were enjoying our selves and he looked like he saw an angel or something! I looked to say 'why you looking at me like that?' *blushing* he added 'I'm staring at you because..he stopped for a minute and looked up at me again and said look I really like you, ever since I saw your beautiful face' I looked away and laughed abit, he held me chin and turned me towards him and looked into my eyes ' I think I found what I was looking for!' I said 'what was that?' he said 'You' I smiled really big! We went inside after that partied the rest of the night.

Day 2: Waking Up

I lay in bed sleeping when the hard rain hits my rooftop, and me jumping up to go get ready into the bathroom to freshen up. I turned the water on warm, and jumped in but it was cold! I yelled 'ahhhhh!' turning it hot, it relaxed my aching bones and sore body..the shower was perfect, I went to the kitchen to go eat, My mom made me eggs, bacon, fried baloney, sausages, I said 'Thanks mom' *kissing her on the check, and hugging her* I ate the whole thing in ten minutes. After that I left to go to school, I stopped on the way to get a morning smoothie like I always do in the mornings, I finished it when the bell rang, just in time! I got into class and I was in the 'popular group' so I sat with Amber, she was the closet to me than the other girls..She was there for me when my dad died back in 2006. After school, she came over to my house and we talked for hours about boys, collage, living together, family, and our personal problems. I let everything out right there, I cried to her and she was there for me, people always thought that she was rude, selfish, a dumb blonde and a shit talker but she had a heart.

Day 3: First Date

Today I woke up with excitement, the boy of my dreams was taking me out tonight, I asked my friend Amber if she wanted to come with me to get some heels and clothes? she said 'sure, i'll be right over' *10 minutes later* she knocked on my bedroom door while I was getting ready. I grabbed my keys and said 'let's go' *walking to the front door* We got in my car and drove off to Fashion Shop, I goy myself a pink short lace dress with pink lace high heels, after we got to my house I put the outfit on and curled my hair, I had long black hair. It was 7:45pm when I heard a knock at the door ..it was him. He had a blue shirt on and black jeans on, his hair was to perfect. He took me to a fancy restaurant and we ate slow, we talked about out childhoods..he took me home at 9:13pm. I texted Amber everything we did, every little detail.

Day 4: Rainy Day

Woke up with a cold room, I was freezing, window was open all the way! I got up with my blue big blanket and went to close it. I laid back down realizing it was only 6:03am *glaring at my ceiling* and fell asleep until 11:57am. I got ready for the day, my mom went to go grocery shopping to get the food we needed for a week, she got my favorite old dutch chips dill pickle. Rain stayed all day so I took off all my make up, put my hair in a messy bun, changed into pajamas and grabbed my blanket to the living room, to watch disney movies all day and grabbed my galaxy. I went for a quick Starbucks run, it was so good! My boyfriend texted me.