You Know Who I Am? (Lana Del Rey and Marina Diamandis fanfic)

Hi, my name is Lizzy Grant. I hate that name. Lizzy Grant. It sounds so plain. Like nothing special. I don't think anyone would remember it even if i told them 100 times. I want to change it but I still need to think of ideas. I'm a writer. Well, a singer but writing is my passion. I have dreams of becoming a poet. I sing in bars and clubs. It's fun and I love the reaction I get from the audience. I write songs on my actual life experiences. Like about my boyfriend or friends.

Anyway, I was singing in a bar on a Saturday night. It was small but it was packed full of drunk people and my friends who worked here. I had finished singing Pawn Shop Blues and everyone was cheering. I thanked them then went to talk to another singer who sat at the from holding a beer in her hand.

"Hey! You were amazing up there, sit here" she said as i sat on the stool

"Haha thanks! I think I might go home, I'm so tired"

"No, c'mon, stay for one drink"

Obviously I agreed. I said goodbye at around 1am. When I arrived home, I immediately logged into MySpace to check out if my favourite singer, Marina and the Diamonds, had posted anything. She was beautiful and had so much talent! Her song I Am Not A Robot was just realised as a single and I loved it! I was tempted to message her so many times but I'm too shy.

I looked on her profile. Nothing. I logged out of MySpace then went on to Facebook. My sister Chuck was online. Chuck was at her boyfriend's house for the weekend but she normally lived with me.

"Hey Chuck!!! How's the weekend going?"

"Hey Liz! Eh, it's okay. Kinda got in an argument today"

"Aw :( hope you two make up! I'm off to bed now, night x"

Before she had a chance to reply, I logged out. She would understand.. I hope. I put my laptop under my bed and put on lingerie. I slipped under the covers. It was so soft. I really couldn't stay awake any longer. I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS IM GONNA UPDATE IT (maybe) BUT THIS IS ALL I GOT RIGHT NOW

BYE :)