Stalked By the Irish

STALKED BY THE IRISH

Nialls POV

I drove past her house for the third time... His car was still there! What the hell was he doing with my girl?? Well I mean she isn't really my girl but I would treat her way better than that ass wipe... "Calm down".... I was going to do something I regret. It's a good thing I was friends with her brother than I could watch her and spend time with her and watch her without it being weird.. Well I guess it could be considered weird I had a shrine of her in my closet and I watch her sleep but still I'm not a stalker... Right? I'm going in I will just say I stopped by to see Rider.........

Jamie's POV

Luke was coming over tonight.. We were going to watch "that's my boy" our favourite movie.... We were snuggling on the couch at the part where Adam Sandler finds his son and the doorbell rings... I was about to get up and answer the door when Luke grabbed my waist and put me back not the couch.. "I'll get it babe" he walked over to the door and I saw a saw a figure standing in the rain.. It was Niall.. He had on a SnapBack and white supras with a bonjovi tshirt.. "What are you doing here leprechaun?" Luke growled. "I could ask you the same...Luke" Niall snapped back. "I'm cuddling with my girlfriend" that shut niall up although he glared daggers at Luke he strided past him and walked over to me.. "Hey Jamie" "Hey" he gave me a quick hug like be always does and ran up the stairs towards Riders room... Luke shut the door and walked back over to me.. " come here baby, you're mine and mine only. Don't you forget that babe" with that we snuggled and I fell asleep to him singingrd softly into my ears... " covered in leather and gold, 21 years old"......

Riders POV

My little sister was downstairs with Luke... Niall showed up and asked if I wanted to watch the movie he brought over "sinister" but we wanted to watch it in the screening room so we went downstairs into the screening room and Jamie and Luke were cuddling on the couch both asleep... I knew niall really liked Jamie.. But the look on his face was priceless.. It looked like he was going to shit a brick. "You still wanna watch it in here?" I asked him.

"Yeah,it's fine Rider..." So we started the movie about 10 minutes into the movie Jamie woke up... "And it lives!!!" I yelled out.. Apparently Luke was a deep deep sleeper.... Jamie than kissed him and he moaned... By then Niall had started clenching and unclenching his fists...

Luke's POV

I woke up to my beautiful girlfriend kissing me. I remembered we had been cuddling and I had been singing to her and we had fallen asleep.. I then heard someone clear their throat angrily.. We pulled apart and saw Rider and Niall in the chairs next to ours... Awkward!!! "Well I'm gonna go take a shower" Jamie said while yawning and stretching. I got up with her and we began to walk upstairs.. "Luke where are you going?" I turned around and heard Rider say. "I'm going to take a shower with your sister" I replied and he just shook his head. "You guys are too young to be taking showers together!" "Rider were twins!! We're the same age!!" Jamie retorted and with that we left.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

[A/N] so do you all like the story so far? I deleted my other story my irresistible boy which had 283 reads and 27 votes so I hope to pass those numbers not his book bc the other one was shit!!

.