Chapter I

~Luke's POV~

Today was horrible. I had finally gotten the guts to come out to my parents about me being gay and to my luck they kicked me out. I had no where to go since my friends parents hadn't known my sexuality and I was too scared for more rejection, since most of them were christians.

I guess this is where my life turns the complete opposite. (I'm not really going to spend tons of chapters of him just being out on the streets so a time skip will take place)

I began not even keeping track of how long it had been without my parents. The little amount of money I had was stolen by one of the other homeless people near me so it was great (not). I was starting to think I would die from starvation soon or at least be murdered but it was just the nerves and such talking.

I had pulled my knees up to my chest and hugged them, laying my head on my knees just wanting this to end when a lanky raven haired boy a bit older than me walked towards my direction. "Aren't you a little young to be out here on the streets like this?" he asked, and all I could do was stare at how naturally beautiful he was. 

I shrugged and he stretched out his hand wanting me to take it. I gently put my hand in his and he pulls me up from the ground. I look at him curiously and he gives me a reassuring smile. "Don't be so nervous kid I have an offer for you. If I take you home with me will you agree to be my assistant?" I think about this hard for a second.

If I'm his assistant don't I just like get him food and things? If thats all I have to do then I'm down.

I look up at him, "So all I do is be your assistant and you basically give me access to your house?" He nods and I smile up at him.

"Okay then I guess I'll be your assistant so deal." His smile becomes wider and his jaw line shows off perfectly and I could have melted right then and there. Being his assistant is going to be lots of fun. I would always help my mum at home so this should be easy.

He leads me to his car and soon enough we had arrived to what seemed to be his house.

It was huge. My house was so small and his is 50x bigger than all of it. I stared at it in awe and he went around to open my door. I got out of the car and we began walking towards his house.

"How did you manage to get all of this?" I can see his mouth form a smirk and I regret my question. 

"Well you see I own a very secretive business, and it is very popular" I nod and bite my lip slightly. Hopefully its not an illegal business.

"It just so happens to drive in lots of costumers so that show this place basically became to be. Now come I'll show you your room and then you can look around while I'm at work."

I nod and follow him upstairs, to a room which I assumed was mine. It was very abstract and aesthetic. "Will I be able to decorate it?" He nods and I squeal out of excitement, much to his dismay.

"Wow, I didn't take you for the squealing type, you looked more badass." I blush slightly and shrug.

"Well I have to go to work so I will see you when I return. You can look around or get some food, anything this house is yours. Go where you like just don't go into my office or my room. I believe in my privacy and yours, so I would appreciate it if you didn't." I nod and smile at him as he leaves for work.

Well this will be interesting.

Authors Note: This is the beginning of our first cake smut fanfic. We will enjoy writing this because we actually have an idea for this book and it will hopefully go far. I will try to stay updated as much as possible but if we don't get to it we will soon. Enjoy this first chapter, I know its short but it will soon get very detailed with all the smut that will be happening. So be patient and prepare for a rollercoaster of emotions.