Luke Brooks Imagine

Luke looks into your eyes as the rain pours down the car's windows. He pays attention back to the road right away not really paying attention to you. You had just gotten in a really big fight with your boyfriend Luke and he was not happy. Jai has been picking on you a lot lately and you tried to keep quiet about it, but when you finally had enough you decided to tell Luke and he didn't believe you for a second. You had a basically two day drive back home. As you tried to speak to your boyfriend, he just turned up the radio and stayed silent. You were really mad though, because why didn't he believe you? How was it not obvious? Jai pretty much just talks you down, tries to break you by saying you aren't good enough. That Luke deserves way better. You just want Luke for fame. Jai is starting to sound like all the haters you have to put up with on twitter. As it starts to rain harder Luke pulls up to a small hotel and booked a room.

Luke, did they give us the wrong room, You asked?

No, Luke replied.

There were two seperate single beds. Was he gonna break up with me is all you thought.

After about an hour of the Silent treatmen you glanced over at your boyfriend and tried to get his attention. Finally you walked up to him and straddled his lap. He just looked past you at the T.V.

Luke, You questioned?

What, He answered with no emotion.

I'm not lying to you, why the silent treatment, you demanded!?

My brother would never say anything like that about you, So why try and LIE, Luke questioned?

I'm not why would I make up this, You replied? Think about it baby, really think about it, every time I walked out of the room or made a stupid excuse JAi was there, every damn time. Any time you said Jai was coming over I wanted to leave.

Luke stared at you looking for any dishonesty, but there was none. He just kept quiet and slowly brushed his finger under your eye as slow tears started to pour down.

Baby, I'm so sorry, Luke admitted.

You just shook your head back and forth saying your okay, but Luke knew it was a lie.

You over heard Luke yalling at Jai through the phone and you just wanted to break down and run away, their brothers they shouldn't be fighting. Luke walked out and handed you the phone.

He-hel-hello, you stuttered.

(Y/N), I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, it's just Luke's my brother and I just didn't want him getting hurt.

It-It's okay, you said.

After you hung up the phone Luke looked at you and pulled you on top of him on the small single bed and started to passionetly kiss you.

LOOKS LIKE YOU MADE UP...

SORRY I KNOW IT'S SHORT!