Chapter 1: Like always

Hye Jin's POV:
Wake up. Wash up. Breakfast. Change. School. Homework. Studio. Home.
Now That is my life. Being an average high school student can be really boring i swear. What more being the school's biggest nerd and shadow? ITS REALLY TIRING AND BOR- omo i forgot to introduce myself.

Annyeonghaseyo chingu!! My name is Choi Hye Jin. I'm 16 years old and i'm half Korean half American. My eomma is Korean while my appa is American!! I'm studying in Jusuk High and I live alone in a four story mansion. Why? Because my parents are currently in America. My parents are the CEOs of SM Entertainment in America, and i'm going to be the future CEO of SM Entertainment in America!! BUTTTT. Since i need to train before actually being the CEO, i have been assigned a very important job. To be Exo's manager. SHHH. Don't tell anyone!! No one in school knows about this and i'm not planning to let anyone know. I'm trusting you with this secret okay? okay.
Well, i'm sure you're wondering what it feels like to be Exo's manager. In most fanfics, i'm sure it's described as "horrible" "troublesome" and that "no ones listens to you". It's not all true though!! Yes, the boys can be crazy and noisy and kind of hard to handle. But when it comes to serious matters, they are really cooperative and they listen well;which i'm greatful for.
Let me introduce you to the members now.

Xiumin!! You may think Xiu oppa is a really quiet guy.But he's quite energetic and talkative as well!!He's responsible and you can tell him anything because his presence will literally calm your soul.keke. He also trys to make his dongsaengs happy when they are sad. He's a greaaattt brother:3

Luhan!! Lulu oppa may seem like an angel but he's actually cheeky and loves to joke around. He loves to tease his dongsaengs and sometimes even his hyung,keke. Even though Lulu oppa has a baby face and everyone calls him cute, he's actually really really manly and charismatic;-)

Kris!! Kris oppa may seem cold and mean, but he's actually a really warm and caring person. He's the appa of Exo. Kris oppa cares for all the members and knows all of the members well. Omo, i forgot, Chicken is Kris' style keke

Lay!! Yixing oppa may seem like a really sad person due to the sad melodies that he played on his guitar on Exo's showtime. Though he's a really reserved person, he has a cheerful and bubbly personality>.< Yixing is really forgetful too Zzz..

Suho!! Suho oppa is the eomma of Exo, no doubt. He cares for the members like an eomma would care for her children. He nags at the members for being dirty/messy/disobedient like an eomma would. He's the most caring member and will not hesitate to help anyone in need. Such wifeu material keke;-)

Baekhyun!! Baek oppa is really cheerful and hyper!! He's always so excited and he never fails to make someone laugh>< Baek oppa is good at making people do things by using his aegyo power which is like. IRRESISTIBLE. Baek oppa likes to tease and immitate the members and his voice is quite husky in the morning~:*

Chen!! Jongdae oppa. haish jjinja. that troll oppa he is, tsk. He's always coming up with some stupid prank and he loves to prank me the most. Though Jongdae oppa is really annoying sometimes, I can't say that he's not a nice guy. Everytime i get angry when he pranks me, he always trys to make me cheer up by buying me bubble tea~ YEHET

Chanyeol!! Channie oppa..he's soo tallllll. like a giant. He loves to laugh and he's the happy virus in Exo. He gives off a warm and cheerful Vibe but don't let this blind you. He has his personal problems as well. NO ONE CAN BEAT HIS RAPPING TOO~

D.O.!! Kyungsoo oppa is a devil in disguise..BEWARE. Aniyo~ he's a really great person and he cooks GOOD FOOD I TELL YOU. Name a dish, he can cook it. Kyung oppa is easily angered though. Satansoo will spring out if you annoy or tease Kyung oppa. I got flicked on the forhead once cause i teased him for being shorter than Suho oppa:< kaebsong~But nonetheless, Kyung oppa is really nice to me:>

Tao!! Tao oppa is a panda keke.. He has dark circles which makes him resemble a panda((cutie)). He's trained in wushu and is really good in it!! Though he may seem like a tough guy, he's really, a softie >< He gets scared easily and he usually comes into my room to sleep when he's scared~ Omo!! don't think wrong, byuntaee~ I forgot to tell you that i live in Exo's dorm because its easier for me to monitor the boys progress and such. The company trusts me and the boys so they don't mind putting me in  their dorm keke.

Kai!! Jongin oppa.. he's the dancing machine and when he dancea to overdose, i swear, he's hot. But mehh, i have no chance since i'm their manager. Anyway, Jongin oppa really loves chicken and sleep. He can sleep For 20 hours straight and not wake up at a single sound. There was once he woke me up in the middle of the night just to ask me to buy him chicken-.- He's a great guy though!

Last but not least, Sehun!! Sehunnie oppa haish this oppa! Even though he's older than me, he acts like he's younger and he even calls me noona. HOW WEIRD IS THAT?? Jjinja! Sehunnie oppa can be serious at times and act his age sometimes though, keke yehet.

OKIEE.I'm done with the introduction for you!! Well, Welcome to my secret life...

PLEASE READ!!//Author's note: ANNYEONG CHINGUs!! This is my first fanfic so please don't hate me if the story is boring!! i wrecked my brain for this first chapter:<. Anyway, i'll only be writing the time that Hye Jin is with the boys, meaning that i'm not gonna write what happens in school etc. I'll also be using Hye Jin's POV but i'll try to include the members POV. Thankyou for reading!! I hope you enjoy the story~ Saranghaeyo<3