Veronica

Vanessa's POV -

"Wake up, asshole!" I yell at Veronica, but she didn't answer.
"Hey! Time to wake up!" I yell even more louder.

"I don't feel good, Nessa, stop screaming!" She answer me back.
At that time I was pretty concerned.

"Why? What happens?" I think she is not lying, I saw her face, she was so pale.
I thought she was dead.
"OMG! Roni, you look so pale, are you okey?"

"Do I look okey?" She answer me back, her voice was raspy, poor her.
"You look awful, no offense" I said putting my hand on her forehead.

"You are so hot!" I said so concerned.

"I already know that" Seriously?! She was sick and she was joking?!
I'm so done with her.
I took a deep breath and then I said.

"No, I mean, you have a fever, you are boiling, today you gonna stay at home and I'm going to take care of you, ok?"

"Yes... Mom" I'm so done with her!

"So how are you feeling?" I break the silence.

"I'm nauseous and I have a horrible headache." Poor her.

"Ok, I'll be back, ok?"

"Wait! Where are you going?!" She yelled at me.

"I'm gonna get medicines" I answer to her.

I gave the medicines to her, but then she ran to the bathroom and she started to throw up.
I ran behind her and I hold her hair back.
She was throwing up everything she ate yesterday.
"It's okey sister, get it all out" I said to her.

Veronica's POV -

I ran to the bathroom and then I my stomach start to empty his content.
Then I feel how my twin held my hair back and I was emptying my stomach.

"It's okey sister, get it all out" Vanessa said holding my hair back.

After that my stomach was empty I started to brush my teeth.

"Are you feeling better now?" She asked to me, when the answer was obvious.

"I think I feel worse" I answer to her.
"My headache is getting worse and my stomach is doing weird noises."

"Come with me, I need to take care of you, sister" She said opening the bathroom door.

But then I felt so dizzy and everything was blurry, then I fell and Vanessa help me to get up saying "Do you want to go to the doctor?" I saw her face and she was so concerned.

"I'm okey, I'm just dizzy" I calm her down

"You are not okey, you really need to go to the doctor" I don't want to go to the freaking doctor! I'm afraid of doctors and she knew that.

"I'm going to be okey, really, is just a virus, Nessa" I'm actually feeling so bad but I don't want to go to the doctor.

"Fine, but, I'm going to be taking care of you, ok?" I don't need someone taking care of me, I'm 19, I'm an adult.

A couple minutes later I felt dizzy again and I fell... Again.
And then I felt how Vanessa was carrying me to my bed.

"I'm going to the store, I need more medicine and other things, If you need something just call me and I'll be here, okey?" Ok, I'm almost dying and she is gonna left me alone, this is unfair.

"Um... Okey, see ya" She smile softly and then she grab the car keys letting me alone.

I was so tired and I tried to sleep, but, I wasn't able to sleep.

So I was laying on my bed and I felt how the vomit was coming out.
I ran to the bathroom and I started to vomit on the toilet, I wasn't even able to breathe, it was coming out of my nose.

Vanessa's POV -

I was in the store but I felt something on my stomach and then I knew that something was wrong with my Twin Sister, since we were little, we felt each others pain and feelings. When she is sick I feel when she is throwing up and when she have a headache.
And when I'm sick, is exactly the same thing with her.

So I knew that something was wrong with her and I ran to the car to go home.

When I was at home I was trying to find my sister, I thought she was laying on her bed, but she wasn't there.
After a couple minutes I hear how she was gagging on the toilet, I ran to the bathroom and I found her sitting next to the toilet with her face pale and she was vomiting again.
I held her hair once again and she threw up... Again.

"Are you done?" I asked her, she was so awful, I feel bad for her.
She nodded softly and I help her to stand up, I brush her teeth and I lay her on her bed.
She fell asleep and I fell asleep with her.

The next day I woke up early and I saw my sister sleeping, I was feeling so bad for her.

"Hey! How are you feeling, sis?"

"I think... Kinda better" She smiled softly and I think she is lying, I know when she lies.

"Are you sure? You don't look better" I thought that everything was okey.

"You are right, I feel terrible" I don't know what to do, when she gets sick it gets bad.

"Are you hungry?" She nodded.
"I'm gonna make you soup, okey?" I hate to see her sick.
"Okey" She was with a fake smile, I can tell.

I made the soup and I give it to her, she ate all the soup and she fell asleep, she was pale and she was sweating a lot.

She woke up and I thought that she was better.

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine" She answer me back before she fainted and fell on the ground.

"Oh my gosh! Veronica!"

I take her to the hospital and I was so concerned, "It was all my fault" I was blaming myself.

A few hours later the doctor came in the waiting room.
"Your sister is going to be okey, she have a fever, that's all, don't worry about her"

"Thank you doctor, can I see her?" I asked smiling.
He nodded and I walked into the room.

"Hi, sis, are you okey?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"I'm okey, Nessa, don't cry, cause you are gonna make me cry" She said with her pitchy voice.

"I know, is just... It was all my fault" I said with a tear going down on my face.

"Don't blame yourself, It was my fault, I tried to play it cool, and I failed"

"It's okey, you are ok now" I said trying to calm down.

She fell asleep... Again, and I fell asleep with her.

The next day she was okey, everything was fine.

Hey! It's me, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. :D
The next one would be about Vanessa ;).
Bye!