Larry Christmas Carol

"LOUIS OVER HERE!"

"LOUIS LOOK HERE!"

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY!" Louis Tomlinson, spoiled pop star. He didn't care about anyone not even his own family. As soon as he got famous he stopped visiting them and then eventually stopped calling them. All he cared about was fame and money.

"Hayden you fucking worthless piece of shit, hold open the door for me and put a piece of gum in my mouth."

"I-it's Harry sir, I've been working for you for four years now."

"God SHUT UP you fucking waste of space! DID I SAY YOU COULD SPEAK?!" Harry Styles was Louis' assistant. He was supposed to help with booking interviews and appearances but Louis had turned him into his personal bitch. A little girl and her mother walked up to Louis.

"Excuse me Mr. Tomlinson? Could my daughter get a picture with you? She's really sick the Dr. said she doesn't have much time left." Louis stopped and turned to look at the mother and little girl.

"How much time?"

"About 3 weeks."

"Good..she can still buy my new album then." and with that he walked away.

"With all due respect sir, don't you think you should have taken a picture with that little girl, I mean she's dying sir."

"Exactly, she doesn't need a picture with me, not like she can look at it from her grave." They entered Louis' large penthouse with Harry holding the door open for Louis of course.

"Um sir?"

"What Hamilton?" Harry gave up on trying to correct him.

"C-could I possibly have Christmas Day off? My mum wants me to go home." Louis scoffed.

"Christmas! Who needs Christmas, my useless mum thought it was okay to give me one present for both my birthday and Christmas. It ruined my childhood....and fine, take off Christmas but i'm taking a whole week's pay from you." Harry knew that wasn't fair but he just accepted it.

"Thank you sir."

"Shut up, go make me a sandwich." Harry went to do as Louis asked.

The rest of the day went the same, Harry waited on Louis hand and foot for the most ridiculous requests ever. It was finally night time and Louis was laying in his bed when all his lights shut off.

"HARRISON! COME TURN MY FUCKING LIGHTS BACK ON!" He heard his door open.

"Finally you're making yourself useful" No Answer. "Harrison" All of a sudden an illuminated figure appeared. It was a teenage boy. He had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"W-who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Niall the ghost of Christmas past, you'll be visited by two other ghosts tonight. We're here to change your ways. You're selfish and spoiled and quite frankly you're very rude too. Now come with me."

"No way and who do you think you are talking to me like that?!"

"COME WITH ME THIS INSTANT OR YOU'LL BE SORRY!" Louis jumped out of bed and quickly put on sweats and a tshirt. He wasn't easily frightened by things but something told him to listen to this ghost.

"Where are we going?" Niall grabbed his hand and led him out the window. Soon they were in front of his house in Doncaster.

"Ugh why are were here?"

"Shut up Louis and just look." Louis peered in the window and saw a five year old version of him playing with his new toys he had just opened. His mum was playing with him and they were both laughing. He was so happy. He had forgotten about all the happy times he had with his mum.